Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed my husband the insta post of her getting her haemorrhoids lasered off. She's an actual psycho, she's not normalising anything!
Haven’t followed her in years and I refuse to look in case, but please tell me she didn’t film the actual process…?

Reactions: 3
Haven’t followed her in years and I refuse to look in case, but please tell me she didn’t film the actual process…?
No graphic imagery (thank goodness!!!) but she's filming her face with the audio of her conversations with the doctor as he's lasering away her grapes 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 8
IMG_0040.jpeg

It’s not progress really is it, when she’s getting used to waking up several times in the night and getting into a bed with you at the side of her own bed!

Reactions: 23
I don’t understand this dream wee business at all? She’s 2, just stick a pull up on her? Who cares if she’s not dry in the night. I’m sure I read that being dry over night is linked to hormones so it’s just a case of they’ll be dry when they’re dry rather than anything you can do.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2933903
It’s not progress really is it, when she’s getting used to waking up several times in the night and getting into a bed with you at the side of her own bed!
I don’t get why she doesn’t just have her in her bed with her and co sleeps.. would be a lot better than whatever bullshit this is.
A mattress at the side of her bed so you can co sleep but end up on the floor? What?

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she doesn’t just have her in her bed with her and co sleeps.. would be a lot better than whatever bullshit this is.
A mattress at the side of her bed so you can co sleep but end up on the floor? What?
She has to martyr herself somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
IMG_0158.jpeg

Imogen’s Messiah has made a story about her favourite topic. Let’s see how long it takes for a reshare with her waffling on about breast feeding 🙄 licking Zoe’s arse because she wishes she was her, and Spencer wants to be Alfie so bad

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20240514_115420_Instagram.jpg

"Angels every day with our girls is a miracle I'm so in awe and love them so much more than anyone's ever loved anything I'm such a talented mumma wowww look at me. Not Spencer though, novelty has worn off for him"

Christ could she make it more obvious she has no real emotion for Spencer and he's just a prop in her life so she can say my HUSBAND.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this reel just popped up for me about letting babies entertain themselves and the caption has me DECEASED. why is it literally just describing our Imo 😂 might @ her

IMG_20240514_120219.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Banging on about over sharing and she can’t help it! HER parents are over sharers, it’s just how she is!!! There’s a difference over sharing with your friends and millions of people on the internet hun!!! Including over sharing on the internet about your children to millions of strangers that could make them in danger!!!!! Idiot 🤬‼

IMG_4259.jpeg

(also outs the persons name)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So she can out someone and show their user names for all her ‘huns’ to send hate too but she doesn’t like it when someone does it to her :mad:

Reactions: 12
IMG_0172.jpeg

Spencer is such a donut hahahah clearly doesn’t understand 9 months in, 9 months out. Just posts a video of her with no “9 months in” photo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ronald couldn't give two fcks about her mum sleeping on the floor. Come on Oldvanfella knock er out!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.