Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Spencers instagram post with the girls dressed as princesses it’s like a mini Spencer and Hugo on a hen weekend in Disneyland.

They look nothing like Imogen

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone commented on her tiktok saying she looks like Spencer so I commented she’s his double and she’s blocked me 😂😂😂🤣
Omg how dare you! How could you insult our angel Imo like that?! She is a hard working Mother of two who is suffering from a painful arse at the moment - have some respect 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
P&G Mitchell ltd out on the town, two proud little bald blokes lighting cigs and drinking cheap lager. Their wives are called Kathy and Janice. P&G Mitchell ltd like a cheeky 10 box of Timbits washed down with a pint on their lunch break x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s an evolutionary thing that the firstborn looks like the dad, so they wouldn’t get jealous and kill it thinking it was another man’s.

My first daughter is a carbon copy of her dad but I’m secure enough in my relationship with her/my own self esteem for this not to bother me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not watched Mother Earth for a while now but if I’ve got this correct, her current content is STILL ‘motivational’ speeches every morning for Renault and Origami (that they give NO fcks about), her going running, Renault not sleeping, and her hole??? Right.

When do we think she’ll pop up pregnant with sprog #3 just to remain relevant?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In Spencers instagram post with the girls dressed as princesses it’s like a mini Spencer and Hugo on a hen weekend in Disneyland.

They look nothing like Imogen
The way he just thesauruses every other word on his captions kills me 😂. That or Imo just writes them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way he just thesauruses every other word on his captions kills me 😂. That or Imo just writes them
It’s the fact he can barely string a sentence together verbally, but becomes a linguistic genius when it comes to writing captions.

“She’s navigating her way through life”
“Ovaltine is absolutely besotted with her big sister”

Both very Imogen sayings. The no punctuation, the rambling to the point of no sense being made. The giant paragraphs of waffle. It’s got Imogen written all over it. The fact they admitted to the fact she used to do all his social media posts because he was apparently clueless? Why would that suddenly change? She’s so bleeping controlling and he can’t be his own person.
---
When do we think she’ll pop up pregnant with sprog #3 just to remain relevant?
God help everyone if she does, she couldn’t cope with Ren, now she’s drowning with two. But hey, why not have a 3rd to continue the sympathy / woe is me narrative.

If they had a boy I feel like that would be 10x worse. She’d deffo be one of them MIL’s from hell that control every aspect of their sons lives. Hate his girlfriend and be so over baring.

Reactions: 16
5k views on her latest vlog 🤭 my 11 year old neice gets more than that posting videos about slime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the fact he can barely string a sentence together verbally, but becomes a linguistic genius when it comes to writing captions.

“She’s navigating her way through life”
“Ovaltine is absolutely besotted with her big sister”

Both very Imogen sayings. The no punctuation, the rambling to the point of no sense being made. The giant paragraphs of waffle. It’s got Imogen written all over it. The fact they admitted to the fact she used to do all his social media posts because he was apparently clueless? Why would that suddenly change? She’s so bleeping controlling and he can’t be his own person.
---

God help everyone if she does, she couldn’t cope with Ren, now she’s drowning with two. But hey, why not have a 3rd to continue the sympathy / woe is me narrative.

If they had a boy I feel like that would be 10x worse. She’d deffo be one of them MIL’s from hell that control every aspect of their sons lives. Hate his girlfriend and be so over baring.
Christ can you imagine what she'd have named a boy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just showed my husband the insta post of her getting her haemorrhoids lasered off. She's an actual psycho, she's not normalising anything!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just showed my husband the insta post of her getting her haemorrhoids lasered off. She's an actual psycho, she's not normalising anything!
i thought the same! the whole idea of influencers ‘normalising’ things has gone wayyyy too far and lost it’s meaning in my opinion 🥴

in some contexts it can be a good thing to do with their platforms but there’s just some things they shouldn’t get praised for… and that video is a prime example of it! it’s SO weird

Reactions: 8
She’ll need someone else to be at deaths door before she squeezes out another kid. Gotta get that ✨magical✨ name meaning from somewhere

Reactions: 6
Why would you though! The whole build up and the whole haemorrhoids posts have been revolting! No one wants to know the grapes hanging out your arse and no one wants to hear the conversation between you and the doctor whilst he's layering them off....

Reactions: 10
IMG_2248.png

How is her saying ‘poo poo poo and a wee wee wee chaa’ over and over motivating ???

All the comments aswell ‘omg you’re incredible I admire you so much’ are these people ok???? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
View attachment 2932548

How is her saying ‘poo poo poo and a wee wee wee chaa’ over and over motivating ???

All the comments aswell ‘omg you’re incredible I admire you so much’ are these people ok???? 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly the people who comment are just as delusional as she is.
When I look at her vids I don’t think amazing mum I think gobshite attention seeker.
I feel like maybe the people who watch her are very insecure or introverted people so seeing someone so “out there” is a bit like “ergh wish I could do that” but in reality she acts like a bloody eeejit.
She’s literally shows no parenting skills whatsoever apart from screeching and dancing at them. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she’s a clown not a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.