Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo I know you read here just some advice hun maybe instead of performing for your kids and constantly moaning (sorry I mean ✨✨explaining✨✨) about your kids might be worth lowering Oreo’s crib before she falls out that’s if you have the time hun coz I know you’re soon busy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am dying at this video, there’s no way in hell I could sleep with someone non stop chatting tit 😂😂😂
IMG_0091.png
I

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2909481
why does she lie? Ren didn’t say any of those things, if she did they’d be on film as Grimmo always has her phone to hand
She’s not answered the question like why did you need to switch her “off” her sleep? Was she actually having a nightmare or not and if you knew she wouldn’t eat it why did you offer? She needs to get some bloody sleep herself her rambling paragraphs are getting longer and more unhinged than usual. Like duck did renbenten say affirmations this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t know if this has been said but a few ads lately about skin care I wouldn’t bleeping use the skin care Imo does sorry wouldn’t want to look like a corpse 😂 why the duck are these companies paying her to advertise their brand when she looks in her 50s! Anti wrinkle skin care clearly not working 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imo I know you read here just some advice hun maybe instead of performing for your kids and constantly moaning (sorry I mean ✨✨explaining✨✨) about your kids might be worth lowering Oreo’s crib before she falls out that’s if you have the time hun coz I know you’re soon busy
She probably wants her to fall out so she’s got something else to complain explain about in nonsensical rambling on Instagram and TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i’m sorry but WHY has she filmed herself asking the pharmacist for hemorrhoid cream and posted it on tiktok??? 🥴 it’s the most standard conversation ever… how is that content?!

and the caption ‘hopefully my lack of f**cks given can inspire you 😂😂’ …. inspire people to do what exactly? if they’ve got hemorrhoids i’m pretty sure they know that they need to go to the GP or pharmacy already hun x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How many times is she going to post the same long rambling paragraphs about sleep schedules, dropping a nap, wake windows, blah blah bleeping BLAH. These motherhood buzz words piss me off and she's using them so much they have completely lost their meaning 😂 Imo, just stop. We get it.

Also no wonder she's creating a strange relationship with food for her children when her own relationship with food/diet is questionable at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or how about explain that she is a big girl now and it’s her sisters sleeping bag. Maybe even offer to get her own one? I think I must be in some kind of parallel universe because I do not understand what she’s doing as a Mum.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spotted our Grimmo in the wild this morning at a local swimming pool after my little ones swimming lesson. All 4 of them were there, Spencer was off with the one with the god awful name beginning with O, and Imogen was with the eldest. Both girls were really lovely, happy little girls. Renal failure was splashing around with her armbands on with Imogen being very expressive opening her massive gob in front of her looking at bit OTT.

believe it or not, the gob is even bigger in real life! Her face is very gaunt and scary looking, especially with the overly dark slug eyebrows. But she doesn’t look skeletal in the flesh (and this was in a swimming costume!), slim yes but not emaciated as she often looks online. Definite bobble head though!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don’t get how she remembers every single minute detail of what happened during the night when she’s apparently so sleep deprived/had zero sleep.

Reactions: 19
I don’t get how she remembers every single minute detail of what happened during the night when she’s apparently so sleep deprived/had zero sleep.
cos she fabricates or plain makes it all up! Nutcase.

who is reading her huge posts??? there is no way anyone is invested

Reactions: 17
Spotted our Grimmo in the wild this morning at a local swimming pool after my little ones swimming lesson. All 4 of them were there, Spencer was off with the one with the god awful name beginning with O, and Imogen was with the eldest. Both girls were really lovely, happy little girls. Renal failure was splashing around with her armbands on with Imogen being very expressive opening her massive gob in front of her looking at bit OTT.

believe it or not, the gob is even bigger in real life! Her face is very gaunt and scary looking, especially with the overly dark slug eyebrows. But she doesn’t look skeletal in the flesh (and this was in a swimming costume!), slim yes but not emaciated as she often looks online. Definite bobble head though!
I’m sorry for your trauma having to see that in real life! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Steriods only last in your system for a few days after you last dose! So there's no reason for her not to be in a sleeping pattern now! She's full of tit!

Reactions: 16
IMG_9846.jpeg

this comment made me lol. Spencer is gonna be in for a shock. She’ll 100% milk it for longer than needed as well and bang on about how she’s had to forgo resting because HER babies NEED her! It’s just what us mumma’s do angels!! Put our babies first!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s back on her treadmill running and chatting tit about Renault Clio again, she’s so unhinged and looks so unhealthy
---
Edit - she’s now saying she has no support with her kids… sorry she never is alone with them how does two non working parents expect more support. She’s delusional

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.