Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps saying how the steroids messed everything up for Renaelia and before that she was sleeping through the night. Well yet again, YOU were the cause of that Imogen because YOU left your child with an inward turning eye for 5 days before seeking medical attention…

Reactions: 19
She keeps saying how the steroids messed everything up for Renaelia and before that she was sleeping through the night. Well yet again, YOU were the cause of that Imogen because YOU left your child with an inward turning eye for 5 days before seeking medical attention…
will never ever get over this fact

Reactions: 9
And that was a long time ago now, you can't keep blaming Wren-Kitchens for her "roid rage". YOU are the parent and are responsible for setting up a good sleep pattern, and YOU are the one bleeping it up royally. She's so worked up all the time.

Also spoiler - kids don't like going to bed! She's not some rare special case! You just have to PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN.

Reactions: 27
Yeah literally 😂 my daughter would let us do it all night as a distraction for going to bed we do 2/3 depending on how long they are then we give her one to "read" in bed when we go, she flicks through the pages then goes to sleep ! Simple 😂
I was very strict with bedtime, I worked full time with my first child and then part time when my 2nd one came along. Was also on my own so when the kids was in bed it would be time to sort the house out, get ready for the next day and generally do what a parent does

Reactions: 12
Why does no one wake me up for a snack in the middle of my sleep? I’d happily have a midnight snack 😂😂
She’s a bleeping dick man! Honestly how can she not see that she is the problem?! She actually makes me so angry. As does Spencer - like grow some bloody balls and tell Imogen to duck off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t comprehend waking a small child up to snack at 10;30pm and expecting them to go back to sleep 😂 A snack is what you’re offering if you need to get them up and about at a stupid hour to go to the airport or something.. 😂

• Haha
Has she explained why the kid needed a snack? It's not like she's wasting away....

Reactions: 8
As mentioned there is literally no words for this manic woman.

And as for Spencer's passive aggressive posts about his 2 year old, he can duck off aswell.

At the end of her latest video O is snacking on some food whilst she’s talking to the camera.. then towards the end she’s like ohh I’ll have to go soon, then O makes the tiniest grunt sound and imo is in like instant MANIC mode, “ohhh dear alright then, ok you want mummy ok ok” then O makes another little noise and she’s like “right that’s is better go okkkkk mummy’s coming ok ok” like calm the duck down???? She’s literally just making a couple of noises and it’s like imo can’t handle anything it’s just instant panic. Having that around them 24/7 no wonder ren can’t relax!

Reactions: 25
Person: "what do you do for a job?"

Grimo: "I upload photos and videos with huge captions detailing my two year old child's entire life, specifically that of her sleeping pattern and how poor she is at sleeping. I make a fortune from this, you should try it"

It's just plain WEIRD. Our ancestors would be turning in their graves. This is classed as work? Shut it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she’s going to address Hugo’s live where he’s filming random girl’s bums?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m not a mother (unless you count bringing up a Yorkshire Terrier 😂) and have nothing to do with children but my god even I can tell that she has no parenting skills! Every story she posts absolutely infuriates me 😂 stop letting your child get away with murder you absolute nutter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Seems even Oreo is fed up with Imo’s tit!

For context Oreo got called a boy and Imo says don’t worry mummy always got called a boy when she was younger and mummy is beautiful 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Urgh that thing she does with her mouth gives me the utter ick🤢. I think we could all have said from day one what sort of parent she would be, a tit one.
I think she does it to check her baboon lips are still there it give me the ick too 🤢

Reactions: 6
IMG_7209.png

why does she lie? Ren didn’t say any of those things, if she did they’d be on film as Grimmo always has her phone to hand

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 2909481
why does she lie? Ren didn’t say any of those things, if she did they’d be on film as Grimmo always has her phone to hand
Didn’t they used to basically shove slices of ham at her when she was having a tantrum in the buggy too? It seems like a weird relationship with food that Imo is forcing on her.
And if Renault Clio did say these affirmations it was just her repeating the words Imogen was shouting at her. She must hear her say “you’re AMAZING” to everyone so much it must have lost all meaning

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ren probably having nightmares about having to watch her unhinged mother shaking her tits in her face and shouting ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.