Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know the story with grandma?
her mum was fostered as a kid but that is her actual mum right?
I don’t think the story has ever been told, I think it was mentioned in a video once the grimmos mum doesn’t want to share, but yes, she is her actual mother

Reactions: 5
god bc she can’t wait until they’re off the ride? She doesn’t look starved! I think she shoves her tit in her mouth whenever the poor girl makes a noise. Omg she’s hungry quick Phil Mitchell needs the tit!!!
I'm screaming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think the story has ever been told, I think it was mentioned in a video once the grimmos mum doesn’t want to share, but yes, she is her actual mother
Yeah both her parents were in care weren’t they… So imo’s mum is still in contact with her biological mum even though she was taken off of her as a child?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure I remember a brief story that Dirty Dee got in touch with/found her mum as an adult

Reactions: 7
IMG_2141.png

Translation ‘thanks to Imogen for letting me out of the house for an hour to do something I like to without her’

In her new video he comes in whilst she’s getting ready and talks to her like she’s his master 😂 he’s like “do you reckon if I went on instagram or TikTok and talked about how.. as a man…. I don’t read the vulnerability of you having no sleep and stuff … of like, you know…And like… a perspective of a man” and she’s like OHH YEAHHH go on yeah.

wtf is he even talking about. It’s like he has to go past her for permission of how he can praise her more than he already does on social media, and he doesn’t even know himself what he’s actually praising her for. just duck off spencer

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2916562

Translation ‘thanks to Imogen for letting me out of the house for an hour to do something I like to without her’

In her new video he comes in whilst she’s getting ready and talks to her like she’s his master 😂 he’s like “do you reckon if I went on instagram or TikTok and talked about how.. as a man…. I don’t read the vulnerability of you having no sleep and stuff … of like, you know…And like… a perspective of a man” and she’s like OHH YEAHHH go on yeah.

wtf is he even talking about. It’s like he has to go past her for permission of how he can praise her more than he already does on social media, and he doesn’t even know himself what he’s actually praising her for. just duck off spencer
I actually dislike Spencer at the same level as Imo now. He’s such a cringey insufferable bleep who is also completely exploiting his own children.
Imo not sleeping is completely bollocks. She’s probably comparing it to sleeping 12hrs a day and now she gets 7 lmao. & Spencer is so fuckin thick with 0 life experience and knowledge he just rattlesalong with it.
Their relationship actually makes me feel sick. It’s the power dynamic of Imo having 0 respect for Spencer and doing nothing but put him down and take the piss out of him and him literally wiping her arse and licking her feet and worshipping the ground she walks on because she’s “A BrEAsTFEEdInG MoTHEr” 😷.
The fact Imo has now stolen Spencer’s thing of swimming the sea too.. she went on about it for AGES how she hates water / swimming / getting cold and now she’s making content about it.. the guy can’t have anything.
& good god the Rs sleep thing so getting beyond irritating. No one cares Imo. Stop exploiting every detail of your poor children’s lives to hundreds of thousands of people. I know for a fact imo would have LOVED every detail of her childhood recorded online.. she’d make videos on videos reacting and looking at them because she’s a fuckin attention seeking narc… R might absolutely HATE it & there lies the importance of consent & not assuming your children are the same as you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Spencer has been brainwashed to believe he is so lucky for the life she has given him. He used to be a barber but apparently hated it, he used to go to the gym all the time but apparently hated it, he used to drink, have friends, get tattoos, go out… but hated it. Imogen has made out she’s rescued him. If he was able to take a step back and really look at his life he would be shocked. No wonder he’s not allowed any friends, they would be telling him to leave her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Spencer has been brainwashed to believe he is so lucky for the life she has given him. He used to be a barber but apparently hated it, he used to go to the gym all the time but apparently hated it, he used to drink, have friends, get tattoos, go out… but hated it. Imogen has made out she’s rescued him. If he was able to take a step back and really look at his life he would be shocked. No wonder he’s not allowed any friends, they would be telling him to leave her
And why his family are frozen out. They’d probably give him a reality check if allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg all this stuff about rens sleep is ridiculous. She’s banging on and on about getting the timing of a “dream wee” right or wrong. News flash, waking her up for a wee at a specific time is not what’s going to make her sleep through you muppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_9909.jpeg

literally no one has dm’d you you psycho! And if they have it’s to tell you that everything you’re doing is wrong. Why does this woman think anyone actually gives a duck about her children and especially to this extent?! She has such a god complex it’s a joke! As others have said wtf is a dream wee and why would you wake her up if she’s asleep? Then continue to moan how she then won’t fall back to sleep. Don’t wake a sleeping lion comes to mind. I actually can’t bare her anymore, she is severely mentally unwell and needs help because she’s just continuing a cycle of generational trauma for her own self gain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
When is she going to shut up about Ronald's sleep, I was over it before the moaning even begun!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she’s not dry through the night to the point you need to wake her up, put a nappy on her until she is. She’s still young.
Honestly moaning about her not sleeping but then waking her up to wee or have a snack just seems utterly mental!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2911141
this comment made me lol. Spencer is gonna be in for a shock. She’ll 100% milk it for longer than needed as well and bang on about how she’s had to forgo resting because HER babies NEED her! It’s just what us mumma’s do angels!! Put our babies first!!!
I'm so sure she's in Anusol's DMs asking to become a brand ambassador.. I can imagine it now..

#ad To all the mummas who are out there on every social media platform in existence empowering their daughters to speak up about all their embarrassing medical issues in the most publicly embarrassing way possible.. Let's keep it real, I'm inspiring the whole nation to flush away their worries and saying #yes to my new booty must have.. Anusol's hemorrhoid cream.. Trust me, it's the best - also great for reducing wrinkles..literally never use any filler or botox anymore. Huge thanks to baby angel boy Spence who is my number 1 applicator and stay tuned for my new range with Anusol soon! So excited!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s spouting so much tit on her stories tonight. Ren didn’t suddenly decide at 2 years 2 months to sit on a potty and that was that. And the dream wee thing is properly mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.