Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, a true hero.....taking your daughter to the park. With your Dad by your side on a beautiful sunny day after one night without sleep (caused by YOU not setting boundaries).

Imagine if you had to go to work Imo!! Work two jobs just to put food on the table, on top of sleepless nights, money worries etc. Something thousands of parents face on a daily basis. It's insulting to complain about the things she does constantly.

Screenshot_20240430_220158_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow, a true hero.....taking your daughter to the park. With your Dad by your side on a beautiful sunny day after one night without sleep (caused by YOU not setting boundaries).

Imagine if you had to go to work Imo!! Work two jobs just to put food on the table, on top of sleepless nights, money worries etc. Something thousands of parents face on a daily basis. It's insulting to complain about the things she does constantly.

View attachment 2907569
Honestly I’m not a mum and all of you who are - well done for actually doing your best and setting boundaries and knowing how to manage them! However I work with kids and have for. A fair few years and kids of 4-18 and she just doesn’t seem to see the issues, she is setting herself up constantly to slag off her own child. Shes refusing to follow anyone’s advice cause she’d rather have a difficult child so she can blame her for tit content .
She does nothing all day doesn’t work and thinks she’s a ‘working mum’ she’s a bleeping lazy mother who doesn’t care for her kids properly, how toxic for renal failure to grow up and see such negative content from her mum about her. Shes being exploited for content and sympathy, I wish Spencer would take steps to safeguard but he won’t, they must be scraping by if this is what they rely on. Shes such a toxic negative and vile mother, I honestly see such bad results of this in the future

• Heart
Reactions: 27
wonder how long it will be until she self diagnoses ren with autism (for content) then turns it into her always knowing she has had it too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eating like a camel like usual

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
sleeping in her room will not help at all can’t she see she’s just giving in to Ren and letting her get what she wants like always 🙄

There always has to be something “wrong” with Ren

- as a baby Ren makes a sound (gets put on Imo’s cheesy tit)

- hates the pram/pushchair (Imo gets every pram to try)

- hates the car seat (changes car seat, sits in the back with her and avoids going in the car)

- won’t sleep or nap (imo gets in her crib, changes her to a big bed, sleeps on her bedroom floor, reads 22 stories, sings outside her bedroom door)

- strapped to Imo 24/7 wasn’t allowed to explore or reach her milestones on time

Imo was defo ✨✨born to be a mother✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I will say this for Imo, she's a great un-fluencer. Anytime i question my parenting or wonder if I'm doing the right thing, I can look to Imo and think..eh I could be doing a worse job

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dunno how she can be arsed reading 22 stories. I love my daughter but the limit is 2, 3 if I'm feeling particularly generous

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reality is she probably sleeps all day and pretends to tiktok she is the main carer of the kids, i dont believe it at all. Films these stupid dancing overstimulating videos then fucks
Off and edits them in her bed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest stories - STOP bleeping TALKING TO HER!!! Chatting through the wall while you eat cake in bed saying "go to sleep now", in what bleeping world would that work?!?! "I can't force her to be in bed".....well you kind of can? You can force her to wear clothes out in public, you can force her to wear a seatbelt in a car? Everytime she gets out of bed, don't make any conversation and just silently put her back in bed and close the door. Repeat until asleep.

Then going in and waking her up at 10.30pm for a snack....sorry I'm not a Mum so correct me if I'm wrong here but WHY would you do that?! She's cleaned her teeth hours ago, is sound asleep, why would she need to eat anything at 10.30pm?!

This poor kid needs some boundaries.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
do you what I think is hilarious? I don’t think R is hard work at all.
She seems so chilled.
So idk about anyone else bht when I put my son to bed he’ll usually have a lil whinge/cry and go “monmaaa.. dadaaa” but we just say “time for sleep now” and put him back down and comfort him from his crib. Til he eventually falls asleep. But if I’d been trying for 30mins I’d just get him back up and try again a bit later because he’s clearly just not tired enough. I work in a preschool atm and we do the same for the chn who sleep and the baby room do the same with all the babies. The baby room when it comes to putting them down for naps they always call dep and manager to help because they can get sad when being put down… it’s normal.
However I think Imo takes these little whinges and cries as SCREAMINg and DEMANDING her. shes a complete contradiction.
we’ve got some children who are really attached to their mums and it’s really difficult to settle them.. if anyone other than mum picks them up they refuse to go with them.. they’re highly sensitive & highly emotional and once they’ve got their key person that is their person they won’t go to anyone else… but R isn’t like this.
She’ll happily go to nursery or to her grandparents house. She’ll happily spend time with Spencer. She’ll play independently. If she was that attached to Imo she just wouldn’t. There’s nothing “wrong” with a highly sensitive child but I just don’t believe R is one.
Imo just allows her ego and narcissism to rule her but also has a complete lack of empathy.. she cannot comprehend that anyone possibly thinks differently to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She is literally unwell at this point... the one time (allegedly) your child seems to be sleeping and you wake her up to offer her a bleeping snack?! In the middle of the night?! What the hell is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I honestly have no words! She's moaning about her waking in the night and then she wakes her up to give her an oat cake 🤣🤣🤣 she deserves to be up all night and her daughter being a whinging brat through the day! she honestly needs to duck off and when she gets there duck off even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I honestly have no words! She's moaning about her waking in the night and then she wakes her up to give her an oat cake 🤣🤣🤣 she deserves to be up all night and her daughter being a whinging brat through the day! she honestly needs to duck off and when she gets there duck off even more!
We went through a stage of night terrors to with my diaghyer and yes you are supposed to gently wake just before they usually happen to get them into the next sleep cycle but not fully wake them up and offer a snack 😅😅 we also noticed she was highly sensitive to anything she watched or read before bed so it got to a point we just had to sing nursery rhymes because even reading a book would like play on her mind !
---
We went through a stage of night terrors to with my diaghyer and yes you are supposed to gently wake just before they usually happen to get them into the next sleep cycle but not fully wake them up and offer a snack 😅😅 we also noticed she was highly sensitive to anything she watched or read before bed so it got to a point we just had to sing nursery rhymes because even reading a book would like play on her mind !
No wonder she's having night terrors after having 22 different stories read to her , her brain will be working in overdrive trying to process it all ! Just have to be firm and say that's it we've read a book now it's time for bed !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
---

No wonder she's having night terrors after having 22 different stories read to her , her brain will be working in overdrive trying to process it all ! Just have to be firm and say that's it we've read a book now it's time for bed !
who could be arsed to read 22 stories in one night! Mine would have 1 and I'd be done lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
who could be arsed to read 22 stories in one night! Mine would have 1 and I'd be done lol
Yeah literally 😂 my daughter would let us do it all night as a distraction for going to bed we do 2/3 depending on how long they are then we give her one to "read" in bed when we go, she flicks through the pages then goes to sleep ! Simple 😂

Reactions: 8
She woke her to offer her a snack. FML. She’s just adding to more things that she’s gonna have to remove, the mattress , the snack, the 1546 books!!! Exhausting even reading it all. Also she keeps saying she’s tried it all including sleep coaches, I can tell you 100% she hasn’t had a sleep coach recently cos they would be telling her to do the opposite of everything she’s doing! I know they had one when she was younger but it would be very different now with the age/ stage she’s at . All her stories last night were clearly in reply to this thread, yet again she’s so defensive and finding every excuse in the book . Saying how oriavella sleeps so it’s basically not the way she’s parenting. Let’s see how she deals with oriavella when she’s a toddler, and if she still sleeps that’s because she’s not done all this stupid tit with her !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.