Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back on her treadmill running and chatting tit about Renault Clio again, she’s so unhinged and looks so unhealthy
---
Edit - she’s now saying she has no support with her kids… sorry she never is alone with them how does two non working parents expect more support. She’s delusional
How does she get no support with her kids ?!
She has a husband at home 24/7.. a mum who often comes to stay.. a dad and brother who are around often and the finical freedom to pay for nursery & childcare.
What constitutes as “support” to her??? I’m genuinely so confused.
To me she seems very supported.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d be pissed off if I was spencer or her parents who help her out a lot with her saying she has no support. What a bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has a husband at home 24/7.. a mum who often comes to stay.. a dad and brother who are around often and the finical freedom to pay for nursery & childcare.
I think shes alluding to the fact she has no free time to go out and do as she pleases because shock horror SHE has made the girls so dependant on her. So I have no sympathy! Every other mum can go out for the day or even away for the weekend and their partner / parents can have the child because you’ve allowed the child to be independent. But no she wants them to only want her but spends every waking moment ✨ explaining not complaining ✨ about it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with their childs sleep. Waking them for a wee when she claims she’s dry through the night, what a loon!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with their childs sleep. Waking them for a wee when she claims she’s dry through the night, what a loon!
If she's having to wake her for a wee then she isn't dry through the night! Most children at Rens age aren't dry through the night

Reactions: 10
She was at the park with her dad as back up earlier this week. Didn't she post videos with her mum and sister in the other week too? What does she think support is of that isn't it

Reactions: 10
If she's having to wake her for a wee then she isn't dry through the night! Most children at Rens age aren't dry through the night
Exactly what I thought. Most children aren’t dry through the night until roughly 4-6 years old because it’s a hormonal thing! So I don’t know why she’s trying to rush her

IMG_9851.jpeg
IMG_9852.jpeg

also how is she only early 30s, she looks like she’s in her mid 40s!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My youngest is a similar age to Ren and wakes with a dry nappy most mornings, but I wouldn’t say she’s dry through the night as it’s not every morning. And that’s fine as they’re still little! I definitely agree that if she’s having to wake her for a wee she’s not dry, but Grimmo will do anything those sleeping bunny charlatans say because she’s obsessed, and has nothing else to focus on. The rest of us have actual jobs and are far too busy to worry about the stuff she goes on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right..i don't know much about piles/haemorrhoid's but if i was in the pain she says she is in from them there is no way i would be able to jog and allsorts like she does. Not saying she is lying (i might be saying exactly that actually) but surely if they are that bad she couldn't jump about like a loon and jog etc??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_9866.jpeg

The highlights… when your personality is having grapes hanging out your arse and not being able to discipline your child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
IMG_2063.png

this cocky little prick is on live “going to take over bishop tonight, birds come and see you we’ll pick you up in a BM” 🤢

Then this Rosie girl said the viewers were only going up coz of his friend and Hugo said “Rosie darling you have like 50 followers so calm down love, I literally have 7000” 🤮 god he’s insufferable, not very kind and loving hugobeeee

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hope someone knocks his huge teeth down his throat one day 🤬 10 people were watching that live 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet when Servant and Beavis and Butt-Head are together they talk about how 'fit' women are... poor Ben in a Wig won't get a mention from Servant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2913214

this cocky little prick is on live “going to take over bishop tonight, birds come and see you we’ll pick you up in a BM” 🤢

Then this Rosie girl said the viewers were only going up coz of his friend and Hugo said “Rosie darling you have like 50 followers so calm down love, I literally have 7000” 🤮 god he’s insufferable, not very kind and loving hugobeeee
Beavis and Butthead. They’re a couple toe curling dweebs 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spencer has done a reel for their day at Peppa Pig world and of course Imogen had to breastfeed Oreo while on a ride
god bc she can’t wait until they’re off the ride? She doesn’t look starved! I think she shoves her tit in her mouth whenever the poor girl makes a noise. Omg she’s hungry quick Phil Mitchell needs the tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know the story with grandma?
her mum was fostered as a kid but that is her actual mum right?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.