Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any bets on how long it is until imo releases merch with the slogans ‘make the minority the majority’ and ‘every action has a reaction’ :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got an early thread suggestion 🤣🤣

Imogenation #7
Imo fell over, it made Spenny sob
I wonder how he feels when her colon starts to throb

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I just watched both clips and I am SHOCKED (idk why, this is Imogen) but still, she talks so seamlessly, like she fully believes what she’s saying!!!
I still can’t get over it...I think this is the first actual proof of her lying in story times? Like 2 videos side by side and she’s telling the same story totally differently....HOW IS THIS OK!?

Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over it...I think this is the first actual proof of her lying in story times? Like 2 videos side by side and she’s telling the same story totally differently....HOW IS THIS OK!?
If we find more we can compile them all into one video and post it for the world to see 😈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.