Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time I saw a thread this active, the Inghams were travelling Europe in their caravan!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've finished the video but I'm scared to post it because i've never edited anything before so its a massive mess and feels really confusing😂 Also the huns are going to come after me, it is legal to post it right? Can you tell i'm shitting myself 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
How did tattle make her choose the wrong foundation shade? Confused?
she’s crying about how her foundation is too dark. The same foundation she always wears and has no problem wearing. Sorry. Been away from my phone all day!

Reactions: 8
I've finished the video but I'm scared to post it because i've never edited anything before so its a massive mess and feels really confusing😂 Also the huns are going to come after me, it is legal to post it right? Can you tell i'm shitting myself 😂
Just make sure youve removed your full name etc from youtube as you dont want hate. Shes the one who had said these things, not you, you've done nothinf wrong!

Reactions: 17
Can you post it here or something privately? If you dont want to be gunned for on YT . I for one wouldn't blame you !❤

Reactions: 5
Hopefully we're able to get GuruGossip and all of the content that was on there back as we cannot remotely afford the possibility of a single point of failure (meaning there being only one site which would pose a massive risk of upping the chances of this site being cyberattacked which would mean that there would be no sites at all which provide independent criticism, insight and oversight on individuals of significant influence).
There's no chance of this site being lost, it's not the other gossip forum that can barely keep their site online.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cheating on someone is a whole different story. Alleging someone is or has had sexual activity with underage females is not something I would advise anyway attach themselves to either verbally or in writing without some solid proof.
Agreed
I know of one of these youtubers (Saffron Barker anecdotally) but do not know them or have watched their content. Perhaps they have not commented because they do not want to risk the chance of people searching up their own dedicated threads of themselves (either on *GuruGossip or on here).

*GuruGossip before it was rather unjustly hacked.
i don’t want to put you but please tell me you’re at Cambridge uni and originally from the mids? Xxxx

Reactions: 1
You could make a YouTube account with a diff email so you’re still anonymous

Reactions: 11
on the legal side you’re fine, you’re literally compiling clips which are readily available on YouTube anyway! ♥

Reactions: 15
Just make sure youve removed your full name etc from youtube as you dont want hate. Shes the one who had said these things, not you, you've done nothinf wrong!
And please post it under a really amusing pseudonym....

Can we have any suggestions please here guys???

Reactions: 3
on the legal side you’re fine, you’re literally compiling clips which are readily available on YouTube anyway! ♥
Yeah loads of drama channels do and just change the pitch of the sound slightly x

Reactions: 6
Also I noticed everyone saying we shouldn’t spread misinformation. But regardless of the thing about baby prick cheating on his ex with a 15 year old - we know for a FACT that he told lies about having social media before, which is such a pointless lie he also pretends he doesn’t like drinking, the lads, being a virgin and other social media and we’ve saw photos of most of this? THERES JUST SOMETHING SO OFF ABOUT IT. Like it’s not really a big deal but it’s still so weird- most people come on here and say when they got with each other that’s when they went off her and I do think he plays a massive part in that. (Posted his caption on here because she seems to be on a deleting spee)
she’s clinging onto him here as much as she’s clinging onto her “career” as an influencer 🤣

• Haha
And please post it under a really amusing pseudonym....

Can we have any suggestions please here guys???
someone on here called them dencer and shimogen the other day and I still laugh to myself when I think about it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% girl! I’m all for saying your bit and giving criticism and I know we’ve all said our bit about spencer but I think we need to take a bit of responsibility with regards to the spencer situation now and leave some things unsaid especially on YouTube until A Lozz’s friend can provide a video with backed up solid clear evidence that cannot be minsconstrued. They have clearly seen this accusation and as much as I don’t like them I would hate for anybody to be publicly damaged by an allegation if it wasn’t true. If it is true then we will cross that bridge when we come to it because either way this is extremely serious now
Sorry if I sound a bit boring guys I’m just trying to see this in a more mature way because of how serious it is. I’m very much a normal girly girl I promise I’m not boring and I love how welcoming you’ve all been to me here! X
Yeah, I’m with you here. I love a good gossip, but say that this isn’t true and people are going around damaging Spencer’s reputation and the police end up involved, the people who’ve made this up or anyone who perpetuated it could get into serious trouble. We should all just leave it be until there’s solid evidence because right now it’s just an allegation with some screenshots that aren’t necessarily legit. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I believe you can upload it as unlisted so it can't be found on YouTube?

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I’m with you here. I love a good gossip, but say that this isn’t true and people are going around damaging Spencer’s reputation and the police end up involved, the people who’ve made this up or anyone who perpetuated it could get into serious trouble. We should all just leave it be until there’s solid evidence because right now it’s just an allegation with some screenshots that aren’t necessarily legit. X
Exactly. Even if this is true , it's a police matter and not something she can take any accountability for. It would have been way before he ever even knew her. This is a great forum but let's not become guilty of what shes accusing it of or do anything to jeopardise its credibility!❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.