Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really not! They can't just print whatever they want about people being pedophiles or rapists or whatever! They'd be getting sued left right and center πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
That's why they have sources and legal departments
So Ryan Giggs wasnt splattered all over the newspapers when he had affair with Imogen Thomas (must be an Imogen thing🀣🀣) even though he had an injunction. Somebody ran with the story and then let it snowball out of controll

Good, thank god she wont profit out of that whole farce.
Wont believe it till i see proof lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So Ryan Giggs wasnt splattered all over the newspapers when he had affair with Imogen Thomas (must be an Imogen thing🀣🀣) even though he had an injunction. Somebody ran with the story and then let it snowball out of controll

Wont believe it till i see proof lol
No. He was outed my an MP. The papers ran with THAT.

Reactions: 3
No. He was outed my an MP. The papers ran with THAT.
Cheating on someone is a whole different story. Alleging someone is or has had sexual activity with underage females is not something I would advise anyway attach themselves to either verbally or in writing without some solid proof.

Reactions: 5
Cheating on someone is a whole different story. Alleging someone is or has had sexual activity with underage females is not something I would advise anyway attach themselves to either verbally or in writing without some solid proof.
Same, i dont condone it either. Questioning someones behaviour is one thing, but those stating hes this or that is wrong

Reactions: 7
110% she's lied about those lips!! Come on baby princess do yourself a favour and stop lieing because you ain't really good at it YOU leave a paper trail LITERALLY! πŸ™„
We always have a laugh at this, that poor girl still sat scrubbing to this day 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
110% she's lied about those lips!! Come on baby princess do yourself a favour and stop lieing because you ain't really good at it YOU leave a paper trail LITERALLY! πŸ™„
Gosh can you STOP BULLYING her, it's just this elusive lip scrub that makes them bigger okay, she has DEFINITELY NOT had filler, she grew into her lips πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just found such a weird lie that she told in her videos. Lying about the police coming to pick her up? So basically..

Video 1: after she broke up with toby she was on a night out a while later and saw him, she went over to him and was beggining him for a chance and a club photographer walked past and toby shouted him and asked to take a picture 'as friends'. After this she ran away to the seafront and she was sitting on the seafront throwing up everywhere, crying and ringing her parents and saying disturbing and suicidal sounding things to them. Her parents called the police because her phone died and the police came and found her and took her home in a police van, she kept throwing up in the police van and tried to offer them money in the end because she was so drunk

Video 2: Same story about the photographer walking past and toby asking to get in a picture with her 'as friends'. But after that she 'just left' and says she just walked home, all along brighton seafront for half an hour on her own. No mention about this police thing? She completely changed her story

I'm an idiot and forgot to include the videos

Video 1 starts at 12:44 and finishes at 15:20

Video 2 starts at 15:00 and ends at 15:30
I just watched both clips and I am SHOCKED (idk why, this is Imogen) but still, she talks so seamlessly, like she fully believes what she’s saying!!!

Reactions: 17
Every time I forget that Spenny cried when she fell over someone mentions it again πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know people have been saying this for a while but I’m honestly shocked that we haven’t saw her get any love from anyone she’s done collabs with or anyone who’s been in her vlogs, she must be an absolute nightmare irl because even if you drifted apart you’d still support

Reactions: 23
Funny, I never see her mention lip scrubs that she’s bought in her beauty hauls?? Where is this MAGIC LIP SCRUB FROM!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.