Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any idea how you report accounts/comments on here? Sorry I’m a newbie 🙈

I never comment on these things and I don’t agree with the over thinking/jumping to conclusions about awful things with 0 proof. But I wonder how the girls in her story times feel seeing the thousandssssss of comments telling them how evil they are, I only looked at a few and they are horrendous. Yes their names are changed but they’re fully aware it’s about them and every comment is horrific about them. They have no platform to answer back and tell their side and if they do they’ll expose themselves and get abused a lot worse than anything on these forums. Not forgetting if the things in the stories are true they’re way in the past when they were very young. This is what happens when you create a gossiping platform, you can creat awareness and help others without telling juicy stories.
Absolutely, this is my main gripe with her. What if any of the girls mentioned are now suffering with poor MH and seeing those comments have made them worse? And then she has the audacity to claim anxiety and panic attacks herself! She has no thought for anyone but herself.

Reactions: 11
Don’t worry, have they uploaded it? no, it’s your content to choose what you want to do with it. You’ve had the guts to put it up knowing people would come for you so you have every right to privatise when you feel you need to. Well done on taking the time to make it, hats off to you, ignore the people who have no reason to be on this thread😴

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If imo was saying these lies about me and putting them online, with people adding me to groups and slating me I’d seriously sue for deformation of character or slander or smth hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is getting very stupid the privating then unprivating of the video then pages of people talking about it not working.

Either delete it or keep it up rather than keep doing this!
Why don't you make your own video so you don't have to watch peachys and get your knick-naks in a twist?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.