Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachypie

Anyone else watched the new epsode of one born every minute? I heard they called their child 'Angel-Hunny Horton'

1589662893441.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111
she takes the absolute piss with her fake ass anxiety attack....
8 years of my childhood/early teens were me and my sister looking after the home and our mum because she had agoraphobia! She literally had a panic attack passing behind the front door to get to the bottom of the stairs, the postman used to come up the path and she would have a panic attack.
She had a lump in her throat so big it eventually pressed on her windpipe and she had to be sedated to be taken to the hospital!
A 9 year old gettin the bus to Morrison’s doing a full family shop and getting a taxi home because her mum couldn’t even come out of the house... THATS the impact anxiety can have on a persons life and I sure as hell know my mum wouldn’t be filming it for YouTube fucking views

People can say what they like about us here on tattle but the way I see it is we are all a big group of people who have plenty of life experience between us and the people who call us evil can fuck off! I’m opinionated always have been always will be.
Sorry but she takes the absolute piss

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

tamara10

Hi guys, I know a few of you have been asking where I've disappeared too, I'm still here but I've been silently reading! A few of Imo's "huns" found me 🙄 nastly little girls they are BUT I made a few of them come on here to have a read through the threads and guess what...they dont want to be Imo's huns anymore! I think we actually got through to some of them 👏
There's so much I could say about the latest video. I think it's disgusting she's continuing this victim bullshit, she absolutely thrives off it and I just want to say for the people who are commenting
"I was starting to feel sorry for imo" please don't as that's exactly what she wants 🙄 if you're feeling sorry for her then that means she's winning you over too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 66

proseccolove

VIP Member
I’ve got an early thread suggestion 🤣🤣

Imogenation #7
Imo fell over, it made Spenny sob
I wonder how he feels when her colon starts to throb

• Haha
Reactions: 64

squarebutton

VIP Member
Hope you are okay hunny bun xxx
❤

When you’ve suffered with anxiety for 15 years and you then watch someone fake an anxiety attack for hundreds of thousands of naive young girls to run to her feet and kiss her arse, claiming she is the most brave and strong person they’ve ever known, it creates such internal anger that I can’t even describe.

Imo, if you’re reading this, you’re an absolute gobshite.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Elle

VIP Member
Imogenation #7 HELLO HUNNIEZ it's me, Mills. I've got to keep lying to pay my bills

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

jellybean98

Okay, buckle up boys and girls because this is going to be a long post - I was up late last night reading all these threads (you are all INCREDIBLE), and I've managed to collate some thoughts.

1. Hunnybun is what, 27/28? Why is she targeting a 13 year old audience? Even Zoella grew out of that and re-branded herself. But also, if her audience is that young, does no one else find it uncomfortable about some of her content? I haven't watched her in years, but I saw someone mention that she was talking about drinking, her friends abortion and her favourite sex positions at one point? Obviously, you can't regulate everything that goes onto the internet, but it's like she's trying to market herself to CHILDREN (who, in my opinion, don't need to know about your favourite sex position) whilst making content for girls in their late teens and 20s. IT just doesn't add up, and that's what makes everything feel more fake to me.

2. If she is really, genuinely bothered about all the 'hate' she's getting (personally, I've seen NONE, apart from the occasional comment about her lips, but that's more calling her out for being a liar rather than calling her ugly or whatever) then she cann limit comments on her posts, she can blacklist certain words, OR she could actually take a social media break. I recently deleted all my social media for a week because it was stressing me out and I don't have any sort of online profile at all, so it's not hard. It made me feel so much better and I could come back with a clear head and focus on the actual issues. Also, if Baby Prince Spenny Boo is so bothered about her wellbeing, why isn't he stepping in? If I was acting like that and saying how badly social media had ruined my mental health, my boyfriend would personally deactivate everything and drag me to a therapist. No one wants to see their other half in pain or upset, so surely this wet wipe (who CRIED when she fell over) would be more active in his 'darling husband' role?

3. I've already spoken about the car crash that was that video, but again. That isn't a panic attack. No one sets up a camera and films themself having a panic attack. Firstly, that's so weird, and secondly, no one has the energy or mental capacity to do that when they're having a panic attack. I don't want to make this too personal and if anyone may be triggered by a description of a panic attack then please skip over this part, but the last time I had a panic attack I was pulling at my hair and scratching at my skin and I couldn't control my breathing to the point where my boyfriend literally had to grab hold of me and hug me so tight that I couldn't move, just to get me to snap out of it. Panic attacks are not in any way shape or form fun or cute, which is exactly the look she was going for. The whole thing was so disgustingly staged, and I personally find it so embarrassing for her as AN ALMOST 30 YEAR OLD WOMAN to be pretending to be that mentally ill.

4. She actively searches for hate. I'm sorry, if I had a social media presence, then the last thing I would be doing is googling my own name. It's just a recipe for disaster. Surely her management would have briefed this with her - it's like the number one rule of having a life online? I understand that there are urges, but just block these sites if you really don't want to see it. Again, you can restrict comments, turn them off completely, blacklist certain words, etc. so why on earth would she go out of her way to search for this unless she feeds on it? I know a couple of influencers have done this and have actually taken the criticism on board, which is healthy and it's made them see what people do/don't like about them, but there is nothing to like about Imogen because she's a compulsive liar. She honestly reminds me of that girl at school who would take every single comment as a bitchy one, even just down to 'oh you look really nice today!' - translated, in her mind, to 'oh you look vile the rest of the time!'

5. I don't entirely agree with criticising influences in the way that you would a brand, purely because there is a human element to it, but at the same time they are a brand? Comments about personal appearance shouldn't be allowed purely because that is just nasty, but no one is here calling her fat or ugly or anything like that (to my knowledge), people are merely commenting on her being a compulsive liar and just being a really shady person. Again, the allegations against her dad and Spenny Boo are dangerous, but even she has to admit that the evidence is overwhelming.

6. Going back to the video, I'm really pissed off about the ads, I'm not going to lie to you. Imogen, boo, if you're reading this, it's vile that you're making money off this. She knew that this kind of drama would attract so many views and she is MILKING it, her and Spenny probably woke up this morning and checked their bank accounts because they know they'll be raking it in after this. I think that's disgusting. No mention of where that money is going (her back pocket) and just shows that the whole thing was for attention. Whoever mentioned that it may be Muchansens (spelling?) I honestly think you're right. I'm in no way qualified to give this judgement, but she clearly has something really wrong with her to think that this behaviour is okay. She fails to see where she is in the wrong and just deletes any comment that calls her out on it.

7. Okay, last one. What really frustrates me about her is the general lack of self-awareness. Her posting a million storytimes just shows how chaotic and problematic she is; the constant lying was going to be brought up at some point, and in the video she didn't even show any hate comments or anything. What really worries me is that I actually think she believes all of this? Genuinely, I think she genuinely believes she's a victim of some superior motive trying to ruin her life, and that's why she can't take any responsibility for it.

Oh wow, I didn't realise how long this was. If you read all of it then props to you, but those are just my thoughts on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

peachypie

Me too! Then when I click at the bottom it says open in YouTube but then when I do nothing comes up?? Can anyone help please?? Just watched that other guys video with his monotone voice 😂
It should work now! I keep being a shitbag and making it private because the huns keep commenting. Not cut out for this youtube business.

HI HUNS who have been watching and trying to comment on the video (sike i have comment reviewing on). If you're reading this, ask yourself why you're on this website. Is it because you're curious as to what people are saying about her? Are you slowly starting to realise how much she lies and you're not sure which side of the fence you're on? Just remember if you plan on commenting and insulting me what the point in your comment is because it's a bit silly to be insulting me and in the same sentence talk about online bullying. I'm sure all you hunnies will be glad to know that i'm currently making a part 2 to the video though.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I have to admit that as a part of my nursing degree / course we’re currently on the topic of psychiatry /
Mentally ill, bi-polar, depressions, and everything within that topic and therefore watching her post such content makes me very sad and worried about her mental state. It may or may not be for attention that she’s posting those type video, but doing so really shows a person who’s not well. No-one well and in their right state of mind would post such odd/ self deprecating videos. I really hope for her own sake that someone (why aren’t her parents intervening) closes down her YouTube and Instagram and takes her to get professional help. She needs to come off the online world and get a grip on what’s important in life! She’s OBSESSED over her online commenters and it’s worrying tbh!
Even if the videos are fake and she’s not having panic attacks - and lets say she’s pretending ; that in itself is worrying behaviour and she needs to just stop and find another way in life 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Kdolly

I can just imagine spencer waiting outside the door for his cue to make his entrance in act 4 scene 2 "anxiety attack" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I can just imagine spencer waiting outside the door for his que to make his entrance in in act 4 scene 2 "anxiety attack" 🙄
She ‘shouted’ in a quiet voice I need water baby and boom he strolls through the door with a water bottle?
Do people not see through this shit? It’s as transparent as a window

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why do influencers go for the "you must be really unhappy in your own life" rhetoric. Actually, no. It's lockdown and this is quite entertaining. How patronising. Influencers love to try and silence any opinions that don't match their goal image they try to portray

• Heart
  • Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
I downloaded all of her storytimes the other day because I wanted to edit a video together of all the inconsistencies in a kinda timeline form 😭 It's so hard man, i've been editing for 2 or 3 days now and I cant get the video to make sense.
Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- everyone in her year group at school in year 7 & 8
- teachers at school
- laura and some of the people she knew
- her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend, and all her friends
- her ex boyfriends girl mates
- six girls at university
- a separate friend whilst at university
- all female managers at Hollister
- all female mangers at a different hollister
- managers at the bank she worked at

• Haha
  • Wow

Shawtymane

I'm just in the middle of watching Molly-Mae's new YouTube video answering assumptions and she is just a breath of fresh air and I hope Imogen can take some tips from her.

Molly is open and honest about her lip filler and other work she's had done, she talks about the hate she gets and how she replies to the hate by writing down her response but never posts it anywhere (she said replying is just fueling the hate, which is true) and she's also open about her mental health and does not portray herself as a victim.

I loved her on Love Island and this has just made me love her more, just think she's the kind of influencer that makes a better role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Tiger_Queen84

First time posting and her video has really disturbed me... to the point where someone needs to step in and remove her videos showcasing this type of behaviour.

I feel she has read NHS list of symptoms for a panic attack and just acted out what each symptom says.

Never seen someone have a panic attack and still make strong eye contact with the camera, she’s making a mockery of people who genuinely suffer from mental health!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

peachypie

I've just found such a weird lie that she told in her videos. Lying about the police coming to pick her up? So basically..

Video 1: after she broke up with toby she was on a night out a while later and saw him, she went over to him and was beggining him for a chance and a club photographer walked past and toby shouted him and asked to take a picture 'as friends'. After this she ran away to the seafront and she was sitting on the seafront throwing up everywhere, crying and ringing her parents and saying disturbing and suicidal sounding things to them. Her parents called the police because her phone died and the police came and found her and took her home in a police van, she kept throwing up in the police van and tried to offer them money in the end because she was so drunk

Video 2: Same story about the photographer walking past and toby asking to get in a picture with her 'as friends'. But after that she 'just left' and says she just walked home, all along brighton seafront for half an hour on her own. No mention about this police thing? She completely changed her story

I'm an idiot and forgot to include the videos

Video 1 starts at 12:44 and finishes at 15:20

Video 2 starts at 15:00 and ends at 15:30

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

peachypie

Fuming abit because after I uploaded the video to youtube I had a little look at her early videos to make sure i hadnt missed anything and I started feeling sorry for her while listening to her talk about how she was bullied, like actually feel like i'm falling for her shit all over again because of how genuine she seemed like she was acting when she first started her channel so I'm gunna need someone to come slap some sense into me cause i'm being a proper shitbag at the minute.

By the way the video I edited is nothing to get excited for, you'll probably watch it and be disappointed at it because of the awful choppy editing i've done and how its confusing so sorry if its a let down😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46