Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live on my own, and I don't talk to myself in the mirror like this lass does to a camera with the whole "I can't look at myself, I can't do it, tattle made me choose the wrong foundation shade twice OMG" bullshit. Uhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s actually crazy how you don’t notice these inconsistencies until you watch her videos back to back because she rambles so much. It’s like she never thought anyone would catch on to them.
More evidence for when the new huns come over and say "what has she lied about"

Reactions: 6
This has really irked me because if she was open to accepting she made mistakes then she’d remove her story times about people who were easily identified and contacted by all sorts of corners of the Internet. I hope they got apologies irl, I’d be so embarrassed, but she clearly has no shame. Even if she still considers them terrible people, as an ADULT you realise we are all pretty vile as teenagers and we really should not be holding onto these bitter feelings for your own sake if anything. View attachment 132425View attachment 132425

Reactions: 8
duck me!!!! Just watched both.....2 totally different stories!!!!!!
bleeping hell. She needs to be sectioned. Threatening to kill yourself and ringin someone nearly 200 times because they don't want to go out with you? And proudly admitting it years later to the internet? The girls not playing with the full deck. And it's nothing to do with tattle or the internet hunbuns, its yourself Grimmy. Get help!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow! She will probably delete one of these videos now lol .

I’ve been paralytic drunk a few times in my life, like she describes, throwing up because I’ve drank so much etc. But I can honestly say I would not be able to tell you that much of the night in that much detail 🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally my whole night used to be a blur and here’s her telling us entire conversations she’s had with people.
Or private it lol

Reactions: 4
This has really irked me because if she was open to accepting she made mistakes then she’d remove her story times about people who were easily identified and contacted by all sorts of corners of the Internet. I hope they got apologies irl, I’d be so embarrassed, but she clearly has no shame. Even if she still considers them terrible people, as an ADULT you realise we are all pretty vile as teenagers and we really should not be holding onto these bitter feelings for your own sake if anything. View attachment 132425View attachment 132425
That is now my main problem with her, posting a video of the effects of hate, how ill and traumatised she is by what’s said about her, yet she didn’t have a single care in the world about the people she threw under the bus for her huns entertainment, they were very easy to find and they were abused, did she care? Nope! Does she care now? Nope! bleeping hypocrite, always poor Imogen the victim!
Princess is allowed to do it to others but how dare anyone talk about her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I live on my own, and I don't talk to myself in the mirror like this lass does to a camera with the whole "I can't look at myself, I can't do it, tattle made me choose the wrong foundation shade twice OMG" bullshit. Uhhhh.
How did tattle make her choose the wrong foundation shade? Confused?

Reactions: 4
This👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. If she was always going to donate the money to MIND she would of made a big song and dance about it from beginning to end.

I don’t experience panic attacks but do have anxiety attacks and I found the video extremely triggering at times. Being anxious and seeing someone else act (literally) anxious is actually horrible. She’s done this for pity and the fact she keeps reiterating it’s not shoes she’s trying just to convince us.

She could of shown what triggered it and how she calmed her self down to help or tips (if she wasn’t lying) and THAT might of helped. She’s literally spiralling out of control trying to do damage control isn’t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Everytime someone comments on imogens posts saying ' keep shinning' . Reminds me of this singing scene from Brides maids 😂 😂 who can relate? Keep seeing it and singing the comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Everytime someone comments on imogens posts saying ' keep shinning' . Reminds me of this singing scene from Brides maids 😂 😂 who can relate? Keep seeing it and singing the comment.
Unrelated but love this movie! And so accurate lol.

Reactions: 8
This👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. If she was always going to donate the money to MIND she would of made a big song and dance about it from beginning to end.

I don’t experience panic attacks but do have anxiety attacks and I found the video extremely triggering at times. Being anxious and seeing someone else act (literally) anxious is actually horrible. She’s done this for pity and the fact she keeps reiterating it’s not shoes she’s trying just to convince us.

She could of shown what triggered it and how she calmed her self down to help or tips (if she wasn’t lying) and THAT might of helped. She’s literally spiralling out of control trying to do damage control isn’t she.
Yes she would have made a big song a dance about wanting to donate the money from start to finish.

Reactions: 10
If she was always going to donate the money to MIND she would of made a big song and dance about it from beginning to end.
Exactly, and who knows if she'll actually ever do it or donate £2.50 take a screen shot and photoshop it to say she donated £2500 - it's easily done

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In imos sympathy video when she's complaining of no sleep and stomach pains u see the laptop out on the couch... Defo on tattle then 😂

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell I can't keep up at all anymore 😂😂😂 so glad to see so much activity, ever since I accidentally found her I've struggled to understand why her thread wasn't more active on here, assumed it was because compared to others she had a small following! Glad to see even despite that, so many have seen the light ❤

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.