Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back and hungover to duck. Me and my fella took a shot every time Imo said ‘hello hunnies’ on last nights video, wouldn’t recommend it my head is pounding 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
but my god that tweet, that video doesn’t help anybody but herself and her bank balance. She’s deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know people have been saying this for a while but I’m honestly shocked that we haven’t saw her get any love from anyone she’s done collabs with or anyone who’s been in her vlogs, she must be an absolute nightmare irl because even if you drifted apart you’d still support
Someone mentioned saffron barkers mum commented support on her ig post. I think its highly telling saffron herself hasnt commented support.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Been following these threads for ages but they’ve been going so crazy I must have missed what’s meant to be going on with spencer and an underage girl. What did these screenshots say?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Probably a coincidence but the girl that asked Imogen about the scrub is called Lozza... could she be A Lozz? X

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone mentioned saffron barkers mum commented support on her ig post. I think its highly telling saffron herself hasnt commented support.
Seems like only a few lesser known youtubers have commented. Which is strange considering the amount of attention it's gotten. Nothing from Saffron , Ana, or any other well know British youtubers that I've seen? Wendy has probably commented from the point of view of a mum and being from the same place. The silence of the rest really does speak volumes!

Been following these threads for ages but they’ve been going so crazy I must have missed what’s meant to be going on with spencer and an underage girl. What did these screenshots say?
Another newbie hopping on the spenny thing eh 🤔🤔🤔🧐🧐. Hi hunny 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems like only a few lesser known youtubers have commented. Which is strange considering the amount of attention it's gotten. Nothing from Saffron , Ana, or any other well know British youtubers that I've seen? Wendy has probably commented from the point of view of a mum and being from the same place. The silence of the rest really does speak volumes!

Been lurking since thread one, literally stopped reading it for 1 days and feel like I missed so much 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There's SO many inconsistencies in every storytime.
A rundown of just one video: Ex-boyfriends and advice

Says she was with 'Ryan' aka CP aka the ex she apparently named her dog after aka babydaddy from age 14-19. That she 'wanted him' and was 'determined to get him'. Who thinks like that about a boy who is 5 years older and also had a baby with someone else??? She discusses how she was with him for 5 years and that they moved in together (shes said in a previous video she moved out at ?16 to a flat her aunt owned) then goes on to say that there were times they could only afford to pay the rent and couldn't afford food so she'd get him a pizza and she'd just eat a chocolate bar for dinner (wonder if it was a twix?). Talks about when he broke up with her she said they'd never get back together (Got back together in 2013 shown by tweets).
Then she talks about her rebound relationship with 'Liam' aka CN aka the 'abusive' footballer ex who she got together with 3 weeks after her breakup with 'Ryan'. Describes him as 'an angel' 'grafted' 'bestfriend' and 'ultimate babyboy' but told him the whole time she was still inlove with 'Ryan', and they moved to Cardiff after a year and were together in total for 2.5 years. Once they broke up she 'didn't kiss a boy for a year' and was single for 4 years. She was back with 'Ryan' though?

This video was posted in June 2017, so 2017- 4 years she was single - 2.5 years she was with 'liam' - 5 years she was with 'Ryan' would take us to 2005??? Imo birthday is 14/03/93 so that would make her 12 in 2005... You're exaggeration of times aren't adding up hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Says she was with 'Ryan' aka CP aka the ex she apparently named her dog after aka babydaddy from age 14-19. That she 'wanted him' and was 'determined to get him'. Who thinks like that about a boy who is 5 years older and also had a baby with someone else??? She discusses how she was with him for 5 years and that they moved in together (shes said in a previous video she moved out at ?16 to a flat her aunt owned) then goes on to say that there were times they could only afford to pay the rent and couldn't afford food so she'd get him a pizza and she'd just eat a chocolate bar for dinner (wonder if it was a twix?). Talks about when he broke up with her she said they'd never get back together (Got back together in 2013 shown by tweets).
Then she talks about her rebound relationship with 'Liam' aka CN aka the 'abusive' footballer ex who she got together with 3 weeks after her breakup with 'Ryan'. Describes him as 'an angel' 'grafted' 'bestfriend' and 'ultimate babyboy' but told him the whole time she was still inlove with 'Ryan', and they moved to Cardiff after a year and were together in total for 2.5 years. Once they broke up she 'didn't kiss a boy for a year' and was single for 4 years. She was back with 'Ryan' though?

This video was posted in June 2017, so 2017- 4 years she was single - 2.5 years she was with 'liam' - 5 years she was with 'Ryan' would take us to 2005??? Imo birthday is 14/03/93 so that would make her 12 in 2005... You're exaggeration of times aren't adding up hun.
I can see why your name is Sherlock 😂😂👍❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I know of one of these youtubers (Saffron Barker anecdotally) but do not know them or have watched their content. Perhaps they have not commented because they do not want to risk the chance of people searching up their own dedicated threads of themselves (either on *GuruGossip or on here).

*GuruGossip before it was rather unjustly hacked.

Reactions: 5

please apply for the MI5 😂😂😂 I love this. 12 year old imo in a relationship wouldn’t surprise me though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.