Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- everyone in her year group at school in year 7 & 8
- teachers at school
- laura and some of the people she knew
- her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend, and all her friends
- her ex boyfriends girl mates
- six girls at university
- a separate friend whilst at university
- all female managers at Hollister
- all female mangers at a different hollister
- managers at the bank she worked at
Meeeee!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why on earth has she recorded that latest video she really doesn’t help herself. All this fake acting she reminds me of Roxanne Pallet in Celebrity Big Brother. Awkward to watch, she needs some serious help
It's more like Trisha Paytas,she sees what's getting views and makes up her own issues surrounding the topic.both a disgrace and both need serious help ASAP

Reactions: 4

She's saying they're 'fake screenshots' so she obviously has came to this website to know what screenshots they're on about and then wouldnt that mean that its true? I honestly believe if they were lies that she would have addressed in the video what people are saying about spencer because then she wouldnt have anything to hide. I feel like a proper conspiracy theorist right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Where actually is the proof of this? Apart from the two girls who came on here and mentioned it. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that being put on her channel if it's just come from here, that's a very serious allegation.
I think that if it is true then A Lozz needs to tell this girl to put the evidence into a video and fast, before any evidence gets deleted. If it’s not true then that is a really awful and disturbing thing to make up and I can’t understand why somebody would make that up. Imogen has been said to make things up but it doesn’t mean that others need to stoop to her level. Real info and real info only on here, evidence is really needed for something as serious as that

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Guys if it is some of you from here just be really careful about the alleged Spenny situation.
That could land you in serious trouble and is not something we have definitive proof of.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

She's saying they're 'fake screenshots' so she obviously has came to this website to know what screenshots they're on about and then wouldnt that mean that its true? I honestly believe if they were lies that she would have addressed in the video what people are saying about spencer because then she wouldnt have anything to hide. I feel like a proper conspiracy theorist right now
Yep 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 We have confirmation it’s her, thank you baby princess imo!!

Reactions: 7
Where actually is the proof of this? Apart from the two girls who came on here and mentioned it. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that being put on her channel if it's just come from here, that's a very serious allegation.
This is exactly what I've been saying! And the thing with her dad following the gymnastics page too.
If that's someone from here who's made that comment, you need to have a word with yourself and think about the impact that could have.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys if it is some of you from here just be really careful about the alleged Spenny situation.
That could land you in serious trouble and is not something we have definitive proof of.
People who are taking this to YouTube need to think if this was your family member think how damaging an accusation as serious as this is if it isn’t true. I don’t think anybody should be making these comments on there until there are solid pieces of evidence put together that prove such accusation. Before anyone comes for me I’m not saying that I think it is or isn’t true I just want the evidence there before everyone starts taking these comments elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imo really needs to disable the comments on that video. Yes, people are calling her out but her "huns" calling people disgusting, vile etc isn't exactly being kind

Edit: I mentioned this on the last thread but PLEASE keep it on Tattle guys. I don't want anyone to get into trouble, there's no actual proof or evidence no matter what we believe. I have made this mistake before and got a warning on here. Say it on here but not in the comments of her video, they're really serious allegations. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If it is anyone here, they can't get into trouble just for them writing what they have seen on forums (not saying I agree with it!!!)

IF anyone, and I say IF with meaning, was going to be spoken to it would be the person who is making the fake screenshots (if they are fake)

but tbh the police would just make a file out of it if she did contact them, that's it
(I work in computer forensics)

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused...why is she crying about the foundation being too dark? Don’t buy a shade that’s 3 shades too dark and then maybe it won’t look awful?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.