Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally just had a look back as I was interested in what you were saying in regards to the cotton pads and I screen shot it. From the first shot in her grey jumper they appear but then when she is awake in the early hours with her stomach they are not their anymore but then in two seperate days after they are in the EXACT SAME PLACE, sticking out THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT! Like come on that doesn’t happen. Isn’t that like there dining room table also? Surely they would have sat there at some point over the week....

i have attached the screen shots in order of how they appear in her week. I’m actually a little bit mind blown tbh
she probably doesnt clean her face hehe x

Reactions: 3
Never heard of this girl til I was browsing on here the other night. Watched her latest video, she's not wise!! she positions the phone perfectly and proceeds to put on a show (I mean have a panic attack). Odd odd behaviour. & the segment of her attempting to do her makeup, lord!!! I'd love to say get that girl an oscar but nah much better to get her a great big log out button.

Reactions: 18
Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- everyone in her year group at school in year 7 & 8
- teachers at school
- laura and some of the people she knew
- her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend, and all her friends
- her ex boyfriends girl mates
- six girls at university
- a separate friend whilst at university
- all female managers at Hollister
- all female mangers at a different hollister
- managers at the bank she worked at
Could you send this to me please

Reactions: 1
Why on earth has she recorded that latest video she really doesn’t help herself. All this fake acting she reminds me of Roxanne Pallet in Celebrity Big Brother. Awkward to watch, she needs some serious help

Reactions: 22
I’ve just noticed something huge. The flowers disappear on the table when she is filming the clip about her stomach condition but in EVERY other clip they are right there on top of the books on the table. That clip was clearly not filmed at the same time as any of the other clips 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I reckon as this is her full time “job” all the videos she acts out are probably planned in advanced. She will have a notepad of topics or current affairs then film them one by one, in one sitting. Then once has a whole bunch of material filmed will edit them and release at a convenient date/whenever suits

Reactions: 4
She got what she wanted and she’s loving that it’s on trending. Makes me sickView attachment 132111
Am I the only one that isn't bothered by this? Not only is she creating a rod for her own back by drawing so much attention to herself and this thread, but she literally cannot complain about Tattle anymore. She has the whole world on her side and thousands upon thousands of supportive messages - if she continues lurking here it just shows how egotistical and pathetic she is. If she continues with this the tide will turn as her loyal followers will (quite rightly) start to get fucked off by her ignoring their arselicking paragraphs to obsessively read here instead.

This thread is about you Imo not for you ffs. In the words of queen GC: "You're obsessed with [Tattle]! And iiiiiiiiiii LOVE IT" 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As soon as she posts something with 'honest & raw' in the title you just know she's going to be digging out those 'acting skills' (using the word skills very sparingly) to try and make it look like her life is ruined etc etc. (Also know that its going to begin with a video of her taking a deep breath looking like she's been crying for 7 hours).
If you were so damaged and broken from it, then you would walk away, you would leave your youtube 'career' behind and find another job. But youtubers become so greedy when they realise how much money they can make, and aren't willing to give up the lifestyle they have become so accustomed to.
If you come onto this site, as a youtuber, you are actively looking for hate. These comments aren't affiliated to any personal social media profile of any influencer. This website is an entirely different domain where people express their views and opinions. You don't have to come onto this website, you don't have to enter your name to find threads written about you, you can ignore the entire site if you wish.
Imogen, you have been caught out for lying, and exposing other people and this is the backlash you get. If you respond to hate they way you do, by making videos and exposing yourself looking vulnerable, you are only drawing more attention, creating more things for people to pick up on.
We all know that you lie, and you are digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole the more you respond to it, because you start contradicting yourself and more lies come out and so no one has any sympathy.

You only have yourself to blame for this, and you could have walked away a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think posting this, it’s really going to jeopardise her brand. This is totally unprofessional, when you think about a real job, you could not behave like this, brands will see the video and think she is problematic. I wish her all the best, but she’s thinking about what she can gain now, not about her future on social media
Completely agree. She could have done an ‘empowering’ video, deleting all her socials or disabling comments. Being a bit of an inspo to young impressionable girls by saying hey who gives a fuckkkkkk about getting the most likes or comments! You do you etc etc blah blah.

but no. Just uploading the strangest fakest acting ever, she really hasn’t thought this through 🙄

Reactions: 13
I think Imogen needs to understand that being married, having a husband doesn’t make her invincible from being called out on her actions, old videos/tweets. Just because you are married doesn’t automatically mean you are suddenly a new person or you can hide away from any hurt she has caused other people. The best thing she could of done is just be honest from the start, make her younger viewers aware that her lips are not real and that they are not natural so they won’t be concerned about their own natural lip size, not post storytimes about your past as it’s the past for a reason, I don’t think much good can ever come out of those sort of videos especially when so many people are being mentioned and accept that in life not everyone will like you, when you put your life and personality on the Internet not everyone will love you and people will always comment on your actions, it’s not bullying it is just people having a certain opinion about something. She is the only one who can help this situation for herself, not her huns or Spencer, it is just so much easier to be honest right from the start. There is no shame in having fillers, but what is bad for younger viewers mental health is believing that they are real and questioning why haven’t I been given ‘natural big lips’ like Imogen and wanting to change themselves. Sorry for the long post this is just what I thought :) x

Reactions: 13
I love seeing converted huns that come here to join the party :devilish::devilish:

Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- everyone in her year group at school in year 7 & 8
- teachers at school
- laura and some of the people she knew
- her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend, and all her friends
- her ex boyfriends girl mates
- six girls at university
- a separate friend whilst at university
- all female managers at Hollister
- all female mangers at a different hollister
- managers at the bank she worked at
Yes please!!! I need a good read now that I’ve read all these threads lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.