Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle really badly with mood swings and controlling my emotions, i dont have panic attacks but i can say that there are days where i genuinely cry for 8 hours with short breaks inbetween - i can sleep a good 10 hours and wake up in the morning and my eyes are still red but just my lids and my lids are puffy look like ive had an allergic reaction and hers arent even puffy take it from me if she was crying so much they wouldnt be red like that her lids would be puffy and pink 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find her so unsettling as someone with mental health disorders I felt like she had watched a bbc program and acted the scene out when she started saying ‘ the room is caving in’ Spencer seemed like he wanted to laugh when he said ‘ think of the sea ’

I found it so uncomfortable I think she’s a liar I don’t think her stomach problem is real at all she said she wakes up with bile and vomit on her t shirt from sleeping, she would choke surely !?! If you vomiting in the night without realising.
I think she’s attention seeking especially the foundation part and the greasy hair.

the whole thing was sickening to watch if I was behaving like I know for sure my husband would take the camera and my phone off me and call my gp to get a mental health nurse.

both attention seekers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Y
I think Imogen needs to understand that being married, having a husband doesn’t make her invincible from being called out on her actions, old videos/tweets. Just because you are married doesn’t automatically mean you are suddenly a new person or you can hide away from any hurt she has caused other people. The best thing she could of done is just be honest from the start, make her younger viewers aware that her lips are not real and that they are not natural so they won’t be concerned about their own natural lip size, not post storytimes about your past as it’s the past for a reason, I don’t think much good can ever come out of those sort of videos especially when so many people are being mentioned and accept that in life not everyone will like you, when you put your life and personality on the Internet not everyone will love you and people will always comment on your actions, it’s not bullying it is just people having a certain opinion about something. She is the only one who can help this situation for herself, not her huns or Spencer, it is just so much easier to be honest right from the start. There is no shame in having fillers, but what is bad for younger viewers mental health is believing that they are real and questioning why haven’t I been given ‘natural big lips’ like Imogen and wanting to change themselves. Sorry for the long post this is just what I thought :) x
is she married?? I’ve never heard her mention it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Helloy Hunnies 😂

I'm so glad it's not me being a witch and can see though her fake stories.

Someone said they saved her now deleted me too. Can you upload to dailymotion or Vimeo and share? It won't get deleted there unlike YouTube

Reactions: 6
Basically imo is shitting herself the video exposing Spencer gets uploaded so she is trying to get people to feel sorry for her in advance for when it comes out and in the hope the ex won't upload it. We see right through you hunny

Reactions: 9
I struggle really badly with mood swings and controlling my emotions, i dont have panic attacks but i can say that there are days where i genuinely cry for 8 hours with short breaks inbetween - i can sleep a good 10 hours and wake up in the morning and my eyes are still red but just my lids and my lids are puffy look like ive had an allergic reaction and hers arent even puffy take it from me if she was crying so much they wouldnt be red like that her lids would be puffy and pink 😑
Omg I've been meaning to say this and you've just reminded me! I had a really hard start to the year. LOTS of crying. One particularly bad day I was in my managers office crying for hours, you should have seen the STATE of me when I came out. Puffy eyelids and eyebags for dayyyys. Imogen doesnt even have bloodshot eyes and still yet to see a single tear come out of them.

Reactions: 11
Deleted my old reply, firstly ofc she did 😂 we don't know why but someone wrote on here that a segment from S&C's podcast where they talked about ghosting toxic friend sounded like Imogen, decided to go back and listen and it does fit!

They said (paraphrasing): They both became really good friends with this girl, they had a group chat with her and everything and really liked her. Then after a few weeks/months they found out from third parties that she had been lying about who she was and about a lot of other stuff, and had been lying to them but also trying to turn them against everyone else in the industry. Whenever a name was brought up she would come out with a story about how she hated them but S&C didn't feel comfortable with this as they didn't know these people and had no reason to turn against them, and believed she was using them as she knew they had no experience with these people and was trying to manipulate and control them and get them on side. So they decided they didn't wanna be friends with her anymore and were gonna just distance themselves and let the friendship fizzle out without the drama of a discussion about her behaviour. Eventually she did get in touch asking what had happened and they explained and she accepted it.

Sounds about right! It is the Girl Talk 1st April 2020 episode if anyone wants to listen, 7ish minutes onwards :)
They don’t have an episode on 1st April 2020? At least I can’t find it

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- everyone in her year group at school in year 7 & 8
- teachers at school
- laura and some of the people she knew
- her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend, and all her friends
- her ex boyfriends girl mates
- six girls at university
- a separate friend whilst at university
- all female managers at Hollister
- all female mangers at a different hollister
- managers at the bank she worked at

Ohhh send over the goods! ❤❤❤

Reactions: 1
I have th depot injection and for about 4 weeks after a new dose I’m a lunatic, crying, mood swings, mental episodes of rage... but yeah I can cry for hours and my eyes literally swell and are so painful the next day. She’s a lying bleep!

Reactions: 6
Omg I've been meaning to say this and you've just reminded me! I had a really hard start to the year. LOTS of crying. One particularly bad day I was in my managers office crying for hours, you should have seen the STATE of me when I came out. Puffy eyelids and eyebags for dayyyys. Imogen doesnt even have bloodshot eyes and still yet to see a single tear come out of them.
i end up telling people ive had an allergic reaction lol so if she actually was crying her eyes would burn she wouldn’t be able to use her ringlight or anything i literally cant watch tv for hours after i cry

Reactions: 5
Me too, I get quite bad anxiety and can cry for hours and hours (real tears might I add, not like our Imo). Mine go the same as yours and it can look like my hay fever has badly flared up. I don't know how she's fooling anyone, it's so obvious it's eyeshadow!

Reactions: 4
Christ on a bicycle she is an absolute rid neck 😭 I would be so embarrassed to put this out for the general public to see. Panic attacks are so personal that I couldn't imagine sharing it with 1000s of people. Said it before and I'll say it again...what an absolute whopper of a lassie😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.