Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will put that up but why has she not put up any screenshots of the death threats? Surely that should be reported to the police too....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The police aren’t going to do absolutely anything but prioritise the alleged victim of Spencer if this is investigated. I’ve been to the police before for someone raping me, I know how it works. Sorry Imogen hun.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Basically imo is shitting herself the video exposing Spencer gets uploaded so she is trying to get people to feel sorry for her in advance for when it comes out and in the hope the ex won't upload it. We see right through you hunny
exposing Spencer for what??

Reactions: 1
'They are making things up that spence could go to prison for'

but he wouldnt go to prison if there was no evidence? Why is she scared that he would go to prison if the allegations aren't true?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry that's just ridiculous. It's quite common to be 'bullied' by kids at school etc but that many people in different aspects of her life is ludicrous. If that was me, I would be looking at myself and asking what I must be doing wrong.

Also I don't think her definition of bullying fits the standard definition - I think a lot of it is people trying to have banter with her and she has misconstrued it as bullying. She said she was bullied that bad by so many people and still had the confidence to develop her YouTube channel and come across as confident etc but now a few online comments has got her having alleged 'panic attacks'? Sorry if you could put up with alleged YEARS of bullying and make a YouTube channel, you've gotta have some kind of backbone - if years of bullying didn't get you down why have these comments all of a sudden made you have a breakdown?
Yes! 👏 Fully 💯 agree!

Reactions: 6
Totally agree about keeping everything on here! Don’t give her the ammo it just works in her favour.

In regard to her story.. her saying ‘people are making things up to make a storyline‘.. Imo hun, you built a career faking storylines about other people in your own life! and shaming others for views in your story times.
People in glass houses :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
'They are making things up that spence could go to prison for'

but he wouldnt go to prison if there was no evidence? Why is she scared that he would go to prison if the allegations aren't true?
Needless to add she was happy to make the same allegations about people in her story times for thousands of people to see when she herself had no real proof. Such a hypocrite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe the amount of ads she had in the video too, if you were doing this to get a point across about how damaging comments can be you wouldn’t be doing it to make a quick buck! She has sickened me with this! If it’s affecting you that much take yourself off YouTube and go get a job 🙄 folk out there risking their life just now and she’s sitting faking panic attacks in her house. Get with the real world! Sorry for my rant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.