Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle really badly with mood swings and controlling my emotions, i dont have panic attacks but i can say that there are days where i genuinely cry for 8 hours with short breaks inbetween - i can sleep a good 10 hours and wake up in the morning and my eyes are still red but just my lids and my lids are puffy look like ive had an allergic reaction and hers arent even puffy take it from me if she was crying so much they wouldnt be red like that her lids would be puffy and pink 😑
Absolutely! I had a day of crying a couple of days ago, just couldn’t stop myself and the next day my eyelids were so swollen and puffy and even when I first woke up, my eyes were sealed shut because I’d cried so much. She hasn’t been crying at all.

Reactions: 8
Agreed, I’m all for having a laugh and joke on here but I actually feel uncomfortable at all this being posted on her YouTube now. She doesn’t have to read here, I don’t think it’s fair posting stuff we don’t even have proof of on her own channel

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think her family should be left out of future comments, yes a very strange set up/ relationship but no need to get them involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People who are taking this to YouTube need to think if this was your family member think how damaging an accusation as serious as this is if it isn’t true. I don’t think anybody should be making these comments on there until there are solid pieces of evidence put together that prove such accusation. Before anyone comes for me I’m not saying that I think it is or isn’t true I just want the evidence there before everyone starts taking these comments elsewhere
Also even if it is true, it happened way before she met him and she can only go off what he tells her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah that whole me too video has completely vanished from her channel, I didn't even watch it to be honest but I think someone should screenshot her videos before most of them get deleted and then we can kinda see if they're all related in some way.
Already done 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agreed, I’m all for having a laugh and joke on here but I actually feel uncomfortable at all this being posted on her YouTube now. She doesn’t have to read here, I don’t think it’s fair posting stuff we don’t even have proof of on her own channel
100% girl! I’m all for saying your bit and giving criticism and I know we’ve all said our bit about spencer but I think we need to take a bit of responsibility with regards to the spencer situation now and leave some things unsaid especially on YouTube until A Lozz’s friend can provide a video with backed up solid clear evidence that cannot be minsconstrued. They have clearly seen this accusation and as much as I don’t like them I would hate for anybody to be publicly damaged by an allegation if it wasn’t true. If it is true then we will cross that bridge when we come to it because either way this is extremely serious now
Sorry if I sound a bit boring guys I’m just trying to see this in a more mature way because of how serious it is. I’m very much a normal girly girl I promise I’m not boring and I love how welcoming you’ve all been to me here! X

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just can’t get my head around the fact that she thinks she can continue with the lies and the ‘panic attacks’ and the poorly constructed BS videos and not think about how easy it would be for all of these other youtubers who have fallen out with her, to come forward to speak the truth. For someone who is so concerned with what people think about her, she’s treading a pretty fine line.

It won’t take much for the likes of Holly, S+C, Emily C etc to come right out and say why they’ve all fallen out with her. Then it will really be a case of who is the common denominator.

She’s done people dirty for far too long and it’s catching up with her. She treats people like they’re disposable and moves onto the next ‘bestie’. It’s genuinely disturbing.

Reactions: 9
There are so many people coming to this thread now that it could literally be anyone! The amount of people has tripled over the last week or so, I highly doubt it was any one of the regulars xx

Reactions: 12
There are so many people coming to this thread now that it could literally be anyone! The amount of people has tripled over the last week or so, I highly doubt it was any one of the regulars xx
❤👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 this, you also can read it without having an account

Reactions: 11
Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- everyone in her year group at school in year 7 & 8
- teachers at school
- laura and some of the people she knew
- her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend, and all her friends
- her ex boyfriends girl mates
- six girls at university
- a separate friend whilst at university
- all female managers at Hollister
- all female mangers at a different hollister
- managers at the bank she worked at
Would love to read it too x

Reactions: 2
I'm Just dying to know what's in that video that she has privated all of a sudden ? What you worried about princess baby gal?
Has anyone got it saved or anything?

Reactions: 5
100% girl! I’m all for saying your bit and giving criticism and I know we’ve all said our bit about spencer but I think we need to take a bit of responsibility with regards to the spencer situation now and leave some things unsaid especially on YouTube until A Lozz’s friend can provide a video with backed up solid clear evidence that cannot be minsconstrued. They have clearly seen this accusation and as much as I don’t like them I would hate for anybody to be publicly damaged by an allegation if it wasn’t true. If it is true then we will cross that bridge when we come to it because either way this is extremely serious now
Sorry if I sound a bit boring guys I’m just trying to see this in a more mature way because of how serious it is. I’m very much a normal girly girl I promise I’m not boring and I love how welcoming you’ve all been to me here! X
A Lozz praying your friend comes through with a video. She doesn’t have to name Imogen and spencer she can give them fake names and do a story time about her experience. Imo can’t get angry about that because let’s think of all the ad money she’s made From her storytimes.
I would advise ur friend to get it up ASAP or come over here with her receipts

Reactions: 15
Where can I find these screenshots with the underage girls? Sorry to be annoying - I missed it!

Reactions: 1
I downloaded all of her storytimes the other day because I wanted to edit a video together of all the inconsistencies in a kinda timeline form 😭 It's so hard man, i've been editing for 2 or 3 days now and I cant get the video to make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1589718349412.png

Gossip sites, fb groups or basically anything other than someones own youtube/instagram/twitter is a 'read at your own risk' for influencers. This is a place we can talk or gossip about her, a platform for gossiping in general. The minute you take anything out of here and post to her youtube comments, in her dm's or on her personal social medias its just going to go in her favor and you'll be branded a troll and a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.