Imogenation #59 No one cares enough any more to think of a thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched the "podcast" video for a very simple reason...

If she was the reason for her parents divorce - I couldn't give a duck
If she wasn't the reason for her parents divorce - I couldn't give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t she in a bathroom sorting her “birdsnest” out when she was banging on about where to put the bow?? Why’s she then sticking her phone to a random window to sort it out??? She’s such a weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally didn’t even talk about her parents divorce 😂 it was all just click bait… she only spoke about her recent post from the trend ‘social media is so fake so here’s some unglamorous things about me…’ it was all things we’ve heard a million times before, she was bullied, homeschooled, she’s an introvert/extrovert, she cries at everything, blabla.

My FAVOURITE line from the video was “we were not rich, we were actually the poorest in the private school, my parents couldn’t afford it, we were all on scholarships but they saved and saved every penny to send us to private school (doesn’t make sense)… everyone else would get the latest Abercrombie top, but we didn’t!! We would have to wait till our holiday to America to buy it in the outlet, and I loved that!!! And America use to be soooo much cheaper to go on holiday there” erm it’s never been cheap to go there, especially as a family of 5.

🤣 she’s so tone bleeping deaf. Poor imo had to wait for her holiday to America to get new stuff from A&F 🥺🥺🥺 it’s kept her soo grounded and grateful. duck offffff

• Haha
Reactions: 43
😂 the embarrassment I have for poor Hugo. Benidorm will eat him alive! He will be crying for his mummy in no time.
Benidorm's not ready for....some 20 year old kid??? Lmao?!

Also don't act like it's Ibiza pal, that's the holiday destination for 35 year old stags and grandma & grandpa's retirement.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Benidorm's not ready for....some 20 year old kid??? Lmao?!

Also don't act like it's Ibiza pal, that's the holiday destination for 35 year old stags and grandma & grandpa's retirement.
IMG_0680.jpeg

A clip from the live last night someone said imo would be appauled 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She literally didn’t even talk about her parents divorce 😂 it was all just click bait… she only spoke about her recent post from the trend ‘social media is so fake so here’s some unglamorous things about me…’ it was all things we’ve heard a million times before, she was bullied, homeschooled, she’s an introvert/extrovert, she cries at everything, blabla.

My FAVOURITE line from the video was “we were not rich, we were actually the poorest in the private school, my parents couldn’t afford it, we were all on scholarships but they saved and saved every penny to send us to private school (doesn’t make sense)… everyone else would get the latest Abercrombie top, but we didn’t!! We would have to wait till our holiday to America to buy it in the outlet, and I loved that!!! And America use to be soooo much cheaper to go on holiday there” erm it’s never been cheap to go there, especially as a family of 5.

🤣 she’s so tone bleeping deaf. Poor imo had to wait for her holiday to America to get new stuff from A&F 🥺🥺🥺 it’s kept her soo grounded and grateful. duck offffff
Listening right now and I came to say the same about the Abercrombie line 🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally laughed out loud. Aww poor Imo having to buy something 2 seasons behind from an outlet on your annual 10k+ Florida trip 😪😪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I kinda dig the dress....bit Westwoody with that neckline, Imo can't style herself for tit though

Reactions: 4
The pasty skin combined with the slathered on orange makeup and dangly veiny BFing boobs spilling out 🤢
I can only imagine everyone’s reaction to her on the train at 4pm. Does she never look around and just think … I’ve missed the mark? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.