Imogenation #59 No one cares enough any more to think of a thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to a new thread on imogenation angel girlies.

It's just more of the same over here. Imo is manic, Spencer is dead inside, Imo's kids dislike her possibly more than we do.

Thanks to baby girl @D_Wills for a late stage title suggestion. I scrolled through the first five pages of most liked posts and didn't see any others

As you all were baby girls, go on huns!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The "prank" of her wearing that cap, she says "I look SO tit!!!!".....it's literally just a cap that's slightly too big? You look at lot worse in your outfits you intentionally put together hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@roryangel omg I noticed the same thing 😂 she was giggling soo hard at Spencer and he wasn’t even doing anything probably just making a silly face, she turned to imo and frowned 😩😂

IMG_8551.png

IMG_8553.png

also ren didn’t say any of this…

IMG_8550.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
@roryangel omg I noticed the same thing 😂 she was giggling soo hard at Spencer and he wasn’t even doing anything probably just making a silly face, she turned to imo and frowned 😩😂

View attachment 2669349
View attachment 2669350

also ren didn’t say any of this…

View attachment 2669352
What on earth is wrong with this woman....why does it being Oreofella's due date have anything to do with Renalien going to nursery???

She just loves to paint herself as Raw Mother Earth and her babies cannot BARE to be separated from her :rolleyes:

• Haha
I’m watching the Christmas day vlog and it’s making me feel ill watching her put her grubby hands and lips all over her babies faces so often. She always looks so filthy, she needs a bath for Christmas, not another pair of boots.
And what a pair or losers Hugo and Spencer are together. A walking ick, both of them

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand, going back in to nursery / a childcare setting is like the worst thing you can do?? Cos they are learning oh i’m crying mummy will come back! Alsooo, I’m convinced she posts all that so everyone thinks she’s such a good mum and that’s why Ren Alien misses her so much

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It won't be long before Oriafellagrabsastella knocks Grimo out, the chap is a right unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
IMG_6736.jpeg

“me and Mrs H finally got to go on a date night” OH GIVE OVER! also why does he always sound so uninterested in everything he’s doing

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2670727
“me and Mrs H finally got to go on a date night” OH GIVE OVER! also why does he always sound so uninterested in everything he’s doing
"We were both snapping the occasion because we thought we need to record these special moments"

Normal people, who actually don't go on dates very often unlike you 2 cunts, just crack on and enjoy the date without taking their phones out their pockets you bellend.

"When you're a kid you don't really feel like you can go on everything, but we felt fortunate enough that we could"

Sorry say that again...but in English this time you wet flannel. What he's saying doesn't even bleeping make sense!! AND NO ONE GIVES A FLYING duck!

Why don't you make one of your goals for this year be to grow a bleeping backbone, square up to your bleep of a wife, tell her to do one and take the kids with you. Now that would be something worth doing!

I can't bleeping STAND how much of a wet girls blouse he is!

Screenshot_20240106-032228_TikTok.jpg

Father in law's got the lurgie so he couldn't come round and wipe our arses for us, so we've had such a hard day looking after 2 kids with both parents at home all day...give it a rest 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Of course the kid is crying if her mum is sobbing at drop off! She’s making her kids emotionally unhinged.

• Haha
Just caught up. Baby number 2 arrived Thursday morning and unlike Grimbo I’ve been busy soaking up my new baby rather than updating my followers with every bowel movement, urine output or bleed. More fool me hey.

I also don’t know how, but somehow resisted posting endless photos of me breastfeeding online. I guess my natural Earth mother hormones haven’t kicked in yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just caught up. Baby number 2 arrived Thursday morning and unlike Grimbo I’ve been busy soaking up my new baby rather than updating my followers with every bowel movement, urine output or bleed. More fool me hey.

I also don’t know how, but somehow resisted posting endless photos of me breastfeeding online. I guess my natural Earth mother hormones haven’t kicked in yet.
Congrats on baby #2 ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her kids are so large because they eat as fast as possible to make it stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she trying to claim 2 under 2 as a hashtag, when R turned 2 over 3 months ago 😂😂
And she only had 2 under 2 for a couple of weeks I don't think you can really claim that imo
---
"We were both snapping the occasion because we thought we need to record these special moments"

Normal people, who actually don't go on dates very often unlike you 2 cunts, just crack on and enjoy the date without taking their phones out their pockets you bellend.

"When you're a kid you don't really feel like you can go on everything, but we felt fortunate enough that we could"

Sorry say that again...but in English this time you wet flannel. What he's saying doesn't even bleeping make sense!! AND NO ONE GIVES A FLYING duck!

Why don't you make one of your goals for this year be to grow a bleeping backbone, square up to your bleep of a wife, tell her to do one and take the kids with you. Now that would be something worth doing!

I can't bleeping STAND how much of a wet girls blouse he is!

View attachment 2671089

Father in law's got the lurgie so he couldn't come round and wipe our arses for us, so we've had such a hard day looking after 2 kids with both parents at home all day...give it a rest 😴😴😴
Me and my partner went out for a date night for the frost time in almos5 a year and I don't have one single photo as we were just enjoying the moment too much it didn't even cross my mind to think I need to capture this

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.