Imogenation #59 No one cares enough any more to think of a thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've already approached him in the club Imo and he told me I'm a better dancer than you. We absolutely danced the night away, he was magnetic and charismatic... didn't know the wet wipe had it in him. His moves were hypnotic. Caught me in a trance. Then he mumbled, "I like the woof" and I was spellbound.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2808153
View attachment 2808155

View attachment 2808156

Omg I called it !!! 🤣🤣 I said she’d do a post with her boobs out on the train.

We get jt you breastfeed!!!!! bleeping hellll. She even panned round the whole carriage to show how many people were on the train??? If it’s solely about you pumping, why do we care how busy the train is? Oh I forgot, that’s YOU who cares because you’re dying for someone to look at you funny or say something so you can rant about it
I exclusively pumped for 8 weeks so I pumped everywhere , in the car , at cafes , round friends houses wtc but I didn't feel the need to make a song and a dance about it ! I tried to do it as discreet as possible!

Reactions: 9
I wonder what kind of tit show this is going to be…she’s already done all of these storytimes so it’ll be interesting if her stories have changed over time!!!
IMG_5359.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I wonder what kind of tit show this is going to be…she’s already done all of these storytimes so it’ll be interesting if her stories have changed over time!!!View attachment 2810904
“My impact on it” ??? Or does she mean the impact it had on her?
And AGAIN with the introvert/extrovert thing! Nobody cares!!!! Not once have I ever needed to check with anyone I know whether they are an introvert or an extrovert.
It will be interesting if her stories in this video match up to when she’s said all this stuff previously

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“My impact on it” ??? Or does she mean the impact it had on her?
And AGAIN with the introvert/extrovert thing! Nobody cares!!!! Not once have I ever needed to check with anyone I know whether they are an introvert or an extrovert.
It will be interesting if her stories in this video match up to when she’s said all this stuff previously
duck me, she is so bleeping unbearable. Such a self-indulgent, self-serving, self-gratifying, self absorbed, self-preoccupied narc. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She claimed she had to pump because if she skipped a feed then her body wouldn’t made milk in future 😂
What a load of absolute nonsense. How can she seriously think that with a toddler and a 7 month old.
plus no wonder her babies are the size they are. A 5pm feed and a 6:15 feed?? She’s not a newborn, what on earth!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing is she doesn't have a clue how to be an influencer. She's so uneducated about her own audience, 1. Half of them are probably too young have having kids on their radar. 2. The mums she does have, a good percentage of them may not have been able to breastfeed and her videos ramming it in their face could be triggering. 3. The rest is made up of wierdos who save videos of your boobs and half naked children.

All 3 options are terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She claimed she had to pump because if she skipped a feed then her body wouldn’t made milk in future 😂
What a load of absolute nonsense. How can she seriously think that with a toddler and a 7 month old.
plus no wonder her babies are the size they are. A 5pm feed and a 6:15 feed?? She’s not a newborn, what on earth!
She’s Mother Earth she has to shove her cheesy tit in Oreo’s mouth every time she makes a noise coz she was born to be a mother hunny angel and it’s absolutely fine you don’t understand hunny bee 💖 Imo is the best mother on earth she doesn’t sleep at all and she’s such a hard working mother and breast feeds too in case you didn’t know 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely going to squeeze out another soon. She’s going to just keep popping kids out so she can shove breastfeeding in everyone’s face for eternity….

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely going to squeeze out another soon. She’s going to just keep popping kids out so she can shove breastfeeding in everyone’s face for eternity….
of course she is and to help her stay thin after! Her YouTube channel is dying I watched a few videos earlier and videos from weeks ago only have 14-1500 views she needs that content and a baby is the only way to do it!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
of course she is and to help her stay thin after! Her YouTube channel is dying I watched a few videos earlier and videos from weeks ago only have 14-1500 views she needs that content and a baby is the only way to do it!
Ugh god don't! I can't bare another child in the mix. I can't bring myself to even hate watch the bleep anymore. Hope she trips getting on the train and falls down the gap

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is that oversized blazer she's wearing? It looks like her dad's suit jacket 🤣

She tries and fails spectacularly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually not sure that they’ll go for another soon, I don’t think they could cope with three!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.