Imogenation #59 No one cares enough any more to think of a thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I DESPISE how she says her children "chose" her - they don't CHOOSE you! They don't choose to be born even!!! That's like saying all the children who are abused or neglected "chose" to be born into those families!
It also implies that people suffering with fertility weren’t chosen which is so insensitive.
IMG_8647.jpeg

then she has the cheek to post this to cover herself, when she’s so damaging to people who are less fortunate than she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God I DESPISE how she says her children "chose" her - they don't CHOOSE you! They don't choose to be born even!!! That's like saying all the children who are abused or neglected "chose" to be born into those families!
Also, let’s face it. I doubt anyone would choose her as their mum out of everyone in the world 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_0649.png

IMG_0647.png

IMG_0648.png

Omg I called it !!! 🤣🤣 I said she’d do a post with her boobs out on the train.

We get jt you breastfeed!!!!! bleeping hellll. She even panned round the whole carriage to show how many people were on the train??? If it’s solely about you pumping, why do we care how busy the train is? Oh I forgot, that’s YOU who cares because you’re dying for someone to look at you funny or say something so you can rant about it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2808153
View attachment 2808155

View attachment 2808156

Omg I called it !!! 🤣🤣 I said she’d do a post with her boobs out on the train.

We get jt you breastfeed!!!!! bleeping hellll. She even panned round the whole carriage to show how many people were on the train??? If it’s solely about you pumping, why do we care how busy the train is? Oh I forgot, that’s YOU who cares because you’re dying for someone to look at you funny or say something so you can rant about it
was literally about to post the same! the pan round to the entire train carriage was SO bizarre 🤣 she’s obsessed with coming across as this ‘super mum’ it’s absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she needed to pump! she probably did it purely to get the video of her doing it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
was literally about to post the same! the pan round to the entire train carriage was SO bizarre 🤣 she’s obsessed with coming across as this ‘super mum’ it’s absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she needed to pump! she probably did it purely to get the video of her doing it 🥴
She’s a freak. She sexualises BF. It’s like a fetish for her. No wonder though, her mum is exactly the same. Such a bleeping weird family!!

• Haha
She’s trying to look like some busy working supermum but it’s all about attention. She even said she had loads of time waiting around before the event so she clearly could have done her pumping then. It’s not about feeding her baby, it’s always about Imogen.
You know she is waiting for some “hate” in the comments for her to address that it’s SO NATURAL

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh come on! Can Spencer not watch the kids by himself? bleeping ridiculous that they always have to have some there to help. Grandparents are meant to be there to enjoy the grandchildren - not raise them for you. Dickheads!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh come on! Can Spencer not watch the kids by himself? bleeping ridiculous that they always have to have some there to help. Grandparents are meant to be there to enjoy the grandchildren - not raise them for you. Dickheads!
if my husband invited his mum or dad round everytime I was left with my children I’d be so fuckin offended and pissed off.
I know he would be the same I did that too.
There’s nothing wrong with grandparents being involved to help out but it just feels like Spencer needs a chaperone to watch his own children.

My mum has our little one whilst me and my husband are both at work..and she’ll help out if we’re all really poorly & just need that extra help because we can’t move (and that’s only ever been once when we both got this absolutely horrific sickness bug haha)
But I wouldn’t say “hey mum can you stop over to help get the baby to bed” that’s fuckin weird 😂??

• Heart
  • Haha
She didn’t have to pump in the train, she choose to purely for attention which isn’t weird at all…🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She didn't spill p&g's pint of milk on the train did she? Poor buggers that sat on the seat after her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so glad that the peak of my life isn't being on a Dove billboard for 0.3 seconds 😂 Loser 😂
That little square on a screen with everyone else is like when Ant and Decs Saturday Night Take away did their live audience through zoom during lockdown. Nobody is noticing you Imogen, apart from yourself of course.
And you know she was crying about this campaign because she felt famous and was excited about being on a billboard- nothing about these amazing women like she claims

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That little square on a screen with everyone else is like when Ant and Decs Saturday Night Take away did their live audience through zoom during lockdown. Nobody is noticing you Imogen, apart from yourself of course.
And you know she was crying about this campaign because she felt famous and was excited about being on a billboard- nothing about these amazing women like she claims
Haha I'd literally say the people on Ant and Dec's live audience are more famous than the billboard lmaooo so many people watch Ant and Dec and no one looks at billboards, and even if they do they're hardly gonna notice that minger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am lucky that my parents and husbands parents help out when they can. They all work full time. Once a month my Dad & Stepmum take my 9 month old for a fun day out and sleepover at theirs so I get a full break with a lay in on the Sunday as my Husband works 6 days a week running our business. We also pop to theirs or they come to ours every Saturday for an hour or two and see our daughter. They adore her and spending time with her and those couple of hours they come to mine I use the time they are playing with her to catch up on laundry and hoover etc. it’s super helpful and I know I’m lucky. I would NEVER ask or expect my parents to be round almost every day to help. Why have they had 2 kids when they clearly cannot cope?
In the week I’m alone with our baby from 7am until 7/8pm so that means I do every breakfast, lunch, dinner, bottles, bath time, bed time, dog walk, try and keep the house in some kind of order and it’s hard but I get on with it. I chose this life, I chose to bring a baby into the world knowing 90% of the parenting will fall on me. My Husband loves Sundays because he can spend a full day with her/us and does her food, bath and bedtime. This is the reality for a lot of families. They are privileged that Spencer is able to spend every day at home and see his babies grow because people like my Husband work hard to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table and misses out but it’s something that needs to be done. They need to check their privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_8672.jpeg

IMG_8674.jpeg

1. she never does trends properly because she can’t help but control the narrative and basically tell Spencer what he needs to say / seek validation constantly
2. She copies so many of BobandSar’s videos it’s a joke! Difference is they both have personalities and are actually funny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.