Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kathleen22

VIP Member
I missed the angel number thing, where was that??
It’s on his story from yesterday 😂 he said he’s been seeing so many angel numbers recently and it’s really made him reflect on life and makes him super emotional 🥺

his appointment he was treatment room 11… then he went to treatment room 8.

Then 11 + 8 is 19 which is renaelias birthday….

19th of 9th (I think is Rens birthday) 19+9 is 28… then when you divide that by 2 you get 14 which is imo and Spencer’s birthday… and to him it’s just MADDDDDD!!!!!

absolutely off their rockers the pair of them.

He wants to be more in touch with his emotions men should talk more blablabla, he’s just hopping on a trend as usual to seem relevant of some sort. I wonder what he says when people say ‘what do you do?’

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Berniebow

What age did her and dua lipa live together? She’s told a story on tonight’s Graham Norton about living with a girl when she was 15 when they done music and the other girl was a weirdo who would go into her room and send photos to duas mum of how messy her room was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

AmandaGarceeeah

IMG_2239.png

Why is toddler fashion the best, meanwhile Renault is dressed like a babushka?? Make it make sense!? She’s passed on her shit dress sense to her poor girls!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Hollierachx

VIP Member
He must have a humiliation kink, there’s no other explanation as to why he allows this to happen repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Those kids could not be more unbothered if they tried!
Just came to post the same thing.
1. your wife doesn’t have a musical theatre degree, she didn’t complete uni…
2. Ren is more interested in her play doh and doesn’t look up once at Grimmo
3. Orville isn’t sitting up like she says, she’s so diagonal and her head is tipped back
4. She has her phone set up on a tripod so this isn’t an organic moment….

How pathetic that a 30 year old woman has to get validation from preteen strangers on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lotus101

VIP Member
View attachment 2764928

Spencer’s voiceover in this is soooo not him 🤣

The fact he’s trying so hard to be this family influencer is so embarrassing and forced. It’s not him or anything he’s ever dreamed of doing,
What does he mean we’ve made it through another half term?
How does half terms have any impact on them whatsoever considering R isn’t at fuckin school yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_8684.png

Why does she keep saying 10 years ‘sober’???

firstly it makes it sound like they are both recovering alcoholics?

secondly it’s not been 10 years since they have had any alcohol?? She literally admitted she downed half a bottle of vodka before her date with Spencer so FUCK OFF thinking you’re better than everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 46

rosieposie94

Currently breastfeeding my 744 hour old with my 30 month old solo because my husband is in the army and is away all week. My heart bleeds for Imo and baby love being up at 6:50 together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Alicej93

IMG_5526.png

28 months… imo - 2, your child is 2! There is a point where months just don’t work and 28 months is definitely past it. She’ll be saying ohh my 360 month old baby on her 30th birthday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Kathleen22

VIP Member
She literally didn’t even talk about her parents divorce 😂 it was all just click bait… she only spoke about her recent post from the trend ‘social media is so fake so here’s some unglamorous things about me…’ it was all things we’ve heard a million times before, she was bullied, homeschooled, she’s an introvert/extrovert, she cries at everything, blabla.

My FAVOURITE line from the video was “we were not rich, we were actually the poorest in the private school, my parents couldn’t afford it, we were all on scholarships but they saved and saved every penny to send us to private school (doesn’t make sense)… everyone else would get the latest Abercrombie top, but we didn’t!! We would have to wait till our holiday to America to buy it in the outlet, and I loved that!!! And America use to be soooo much cheaper to go on holiday there” erm it’s never been cheap to go there, especially as a family of 5.

🤣 she’s so tone fucking deaf. Poor imo had to wait for her holiday to America to get new stuff from A&F 🥺🥺🥺 it’s kept her soo grounded and grateful. Fuck offffff

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_9798.jpeg

the way he praises her all the fucking time for doing the most mundane boring things is a joke. She is not this hero you wanna portray her as spenny, she’s a lazy cow!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

GroovyChick

More of the woe is us crap 🥱🥱🥱…. Change the record hun!
IMG_1947.jpeg

They “literally have zero help”, just two jobless parents at home. Give the kids some calpol or nurofen and move on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

savagesophie

IMG_0441.png

lol what a nob!! You’re not cute and nobody, I REPEAT NOBODY will say you are fit. The outfit just looks cheap and nasty. This woman’s ego 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

_Laura

Chatty Member
It really annoys me that she says she doesn’t drink alcohol because she doesn’t like the taste. The taste of what? Cider, beer, white wine, red wine, Aperol Spritz, tequila sunrine, old fashioned, G&T. It all tastes different! Like saying you don’t eat because you don’t like the taste of food 😒

ETA: Also, stop trying to make it into a personality trait!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40