Imogenation #59 No one cares enough any more to think of a thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening right now and I came to say the same about the Abercrombie line 🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally laughed out loud. Aww poor Imo having to buy something 2 seasons behind from an outlet on your annual 10k+ Florida trip 😪😪
You would have thought her perfect parents would have taught her that she didn’t need something because everyone else had it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine going to an event in London and all you can talk about from it is that you breastfeed… she is the most boring human being on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg has anyone seen hugobees story on tiktok??? He’s laying in bed with a disgusting smirk and has 2 girls either side of him 🤢🤢🤢🤢. They’re all clothed but the girls are hiding their faces and it just gives creepy vibes.

isn’t he just becoming the sort of guy imo use to despise???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
IMG_0734.jpeg

Also love that someone has called her out asking why she keeps doing these videos with a ‘road man’ voice .. this will get deleted pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_8504.jpeg

He is such a little creep! Definitely the type to try something when he’s been told no.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
‘I’m a good gyel’ 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s happened to her podcast or did I dream that she’s doing a new podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg what on earth is she doing. She really thinks someones gonna call her up and say get in the new gritty season of top boy. Im so embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Got snippets off the live for you guys to enjoy. 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.