Imogenation #59 No one cares enough any more to think of a thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ. These two dweebs chatting as if they’re a couple of playboys when in fact they’re more like Beavis and Butthead!
dumb & dumber! He’s awful and seems like he would be a right narcissistic prick aswell! Any thread suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

#60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's askin to get mashed up blood.

I love all our names for the goony crew!

- Servant
- Ordermeastellabeagoodfella (or any other variation of this)
- Renalfailure
- Minger D
- Beavis and Butt-head
- Cheesy tits/Momo/Morticia Addams

💖💖💖💖
---
She drives me round the bend! Lawd.
How the hell these two have never put a knife in a toaster, fell off a cliff or burned down a place remains a mystery to me. Fish lipped, NikNak breathed, crappy arsed monstrosities.
Bringing back a potential thread title ...
Momonation #60
Fish lipped, NikNak breathed, crappy arsed Monstrosities.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Imogenation #60 performing stupid dances cos I’m such a great mum, pumping milk on the train don’t judge me hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘I’m a good gyel’ 😂😂😂😂
It's so much worse than I imagined 🤣

We've all known it for a while but she's full on lost the plot. The irony is if she ever crossed paths with a London roadman/gangster she would absolutely tit her pants.

I can't wait for her to say the wrong thing to the wrong person one day and get knocked the duck out 😅 storytime that you crank.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.