Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known someone to use a carrier so much for BOTH kids! Like fair enough if one is really clingy and won’t go to anyone else, my daughter used to go through phases like that. But every child is different there’s no way they’re both that attached to Imo naturally, they’ve been taught to be like that and it’s really sad😔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
LET SPENCER HOLD HER WHILE YOU TAKE A tit!!! And if she cries the whole time then that just shows that Spencer is never given the chance to comfort his own children. But then again if she has Spencer doing that for her then what would she be able to post about to gain sympathy and praise from strangers? Such a vapid existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“which is adding extra pressure to my hole” ffs 🤣🤣 she’s a whole other level! Put Bunionsmeller down then?? Fs
I'd just be like I need a tit you need to get her to sleep , or if I knew she was gonna need a nap surely you'd just try and go toilet before or just wait ?? My kids have always walked into the toilet when I'm in there but purposefully trying to get my baby to sleep whiskt I'm shitting is disgusting 😅 how are you going wipe when you have a gigantic baby strapped to you it's like being oregant but on another level 🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok a few recent thoughts …
- how humiliating where Oribella grows up and there’s a video on the internet forever of her mum holding her whilst she’s taking a tit. This family are just not normal to all think that’s ok!
- her YouTube views are SO low there’s basically no point in posting. Surely she’ll have to pack it in soon?
- how can your DrEaM be to post children’s educational videos but you’re doing BTS tiktok videos dancing to WAP? Pick a lane and stick to it Imo….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd just be like I need a tit you need to get her to sleep , or if I knew she was gonna need a nap surely you'd just try and go toilet before or just wait ?? My kids have always walked into the toilet when I'm in there but purposefully trying to get my baby to sleep whiskt I'm shitting is disgusting 😅 how are you going wipe when you have a gigantic baby strapped to you it's like being oregant but on another level 🤣😅
Moans her kids are always ill but fumigates them with her tit particles against their will? Makes sense 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Trying to get her baby to nap but saying sleepy time mummy's here surely it's not going to help her go to sleep , when trying to transfer my babies I tried to to talk at all maybe the odd shush if needed but as soon as you start talking them then they're gonna think it's not bed time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The concerning thing is, her ‘parenting’ ( dunno if I should even call it that ) could go one of two ways. Either the girls are gonna grow up and understand how much of a loon their mother is and understand that their entire lives and every minor detail being shared with strangers isn’t okay. OR they’re going to think that how she acts and what she does is normal and they’re just gonna turn into mini versions of her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trying to get her baby to nap but saying sleepy time mummy's here surely it's not going to help her go to sleep , when trying to transfer my babies I tried to to talk at all maybe the odd shush if needed but as soon as you start talking them then they're gonna think it's not bed time 😅
honestly: she used to do it with R
“MY TODDLER WONT SLLEEP MOTHERHOOD IS SO HARD”
R - awake in a brightly lit room with her lunatic mother screeching at her as she climbs into her cot with a bright phone shoved in her face at 5pm -

• Haha
Reactions: 20
honestly: she used to do it with R
“MY TODDLER WONT SLLEEP MOTHERHOOD IS SO HARD”
R - awake in a brightly lit room with her lunatic mother screeching at her as she climbs into her cot with a bright phone shoved in her face at 5pm -
Looool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How she makes a living I'll never know. Isn't November and December supposed to be crazy busy for influencers? I don't see her doing many adverts or doing any real work. I think she pushes Spencer to post on social media in the hope he'll be a viral hit and bring in extra money, when really they're both just one big fat desperate flop! Your downfall is near Grimmo! Can't wait 😈

Reactions: 17
LET SPENCER HOLD HER WHILE YOU TAKE A tit!!! And if she cries the whole time then that just shows that Spencer is never given the chance to comfort his own children. But then again if she has Spencer doing that for her then what would she be able to post about to gain sympathy and praise from strangers? Such a vapid existence.
She’s said before Oreo won’t settle for Spencey baby love Prince coz “he’s too flat” 🤣 not body shaming but I don’t think she wouldn’t know the difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’m sorry, but that does not sound comforting at all!! And she’s doing that stupid thing with her lips!

• Haha
  • Sick
In her new Insta post where she's dancing to the musical veg, she really reminds me of my Aunty Kelly. My Aunty Kelly is a psychopathic nutcase. True story.

• Haha
I occasionally pat my DD’s bum, especially if she’s a bit windy but it’s a very light tap. You can hear her hitting! Who falls asleep to a soothing slap on the arse?!

I think it’s good for babies to not have sleep crutches so I never used white noise or black out blinds etc, ours now sleeps through anything but our house at its noisiest with a dog etc sounds like a spa compared to the racket she’s making there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I occasionally pat my DD’s bum, especially if she’s a bit windy but it’s a very light tap. You can hear her hitting! Who falls asleep to a soothing slap on the arse?!

I think it’s good for babies to not have sleep crutches so I never used white noise or black out blinds etc, ours now sleeps through anything but our house at its noisiest with a dog etc sounds like a spa compared to the racket she’s making there.
It seemed like she was beating her almost! Or doing chest physio on someone with cystic fibrosis!
Oreo seems quite content so I don’t believe she is as difficult as Ren was made to be. Imogen just wants to appear like super mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_7839.png

omg who gives a duck !!!!!

She’s literally only doing this to come across as the most womanly woman to ever exist “oh look I get pregnant without even trying, oh I breastfeed with nooo issues at all and it’s ALL my babies want, oh my period has come 4 months PP. maybe I should have another baby.. my body was bornnnnn for this” no judgement tho !!! Just trying to share my journey!!

omg literally no one cares duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.