Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is the TikTok with her mum wanting to borrow her coat? It’s so fake! Who does she expect people to believe edited and posted it? 🤦‍♀️
And what is this strange warbling?
Edit… jumpscare at the end of video (close up of Grimmo’s face)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What the duck is the TikTok with her mum wanting to borrow her coat? It’s so fake! Who does she expect people to believe edited and posted it? 🤦‍♀️
she's fcking unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unhinged lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who remembers when Benogen said she looked like Emilia Clarke 😂... then Clarins backhandedly sent her something #gifted in the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know people’s lives aren’t all roses all the time, but this just doesn’t feel like a “daily dose of realism”? Or doesn’t even feel reassuring? I DO NOT WANT TO PICTURE YOUR GAPING hole FULL OF HAEMORRHOIDS?!?! ✨I have haemorrhoids meme✨

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know people’s lives aren’t all roses all the time, but this just doesn’t feel like a “daily dose of realism”? Or doesn’t even feel reassuring? I DO NOT WANT TO PICTURE YOUR GAPING hole FULL OF HAEMORRHOIDS?!?! ✨I have haemorrhoids meme✨
she thinks this stuff makes her relatable but its just rank

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t even imagine thinking it’s ok to share that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If ‘rock bottom’ for her is piles and rocking her kid to sleep, just goes to show how utterly unrelatable she is…so what?? Meanwhile other mothers are doing the same…plus actually have to work for a living, don’t have a partner that’s at home 24/7 and haven’t grifted for everything they have!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean let spencer hold the fuckin baby whilst you tit? How scared of your daughters bonding with their father are you?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This isn’t even recent, she’s got that denim shirt on that she had on in a TikTok days ago…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine your life being that sad you have to base your whole personality on breastfeeding & having haemorrhoids..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Either she refuses to let Spencer hold his own kids(likely option given what we saw with ren's babyhood) or she had kids with someone she can't rely on to parent with her. Either way what a crappy situation for those little girls to be in. Imos going to be like Kathy bates in misery when they try to go to uni isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.