Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Christmas Eve at the Horton household do they leave out dairy free, fun free cookies along with Mummas milk for Santa?
I was watching the latest vid but turned off as it was unbearable. “We got you this bauble, it’s a drum because you march to the beat of your own drum” Jfc😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I notice that she bought the Christmas market toy that Ottie Deyes has and also wrapped up books like Zoe does. Zoe doesn’t want to be your friend Imo!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That poor girl with no coat on🥺🥺
I don’t even have children but even I know that you usually add one extra layer for babies and young children, why on earth would she have her wearing less than she herself is?! She’s so far from the natural mum she proclaims to be. That’s probably why she always states that she is one, you wouldn’t need to tell everyone if you actually were!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please tell me why Dirty Dee is filmed riding that horse like she rides her husband's cock?! 🤢 Probably to show Spency how she'll be riding him at their next sneaky link, dirty witch..

Screenshot_20231210-235106_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20231210-235146_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20231210-235223_TikTok.jpg

These 2 are a sight for sore eyes too!
Screenshot_20231210-235319_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly feel so sorry for those girls 😭. Imagine growing up to not only find out that the entire internet pretty much watched you be born and experience your childhood, but also that you have the most embarrassing, unhinged, attention seeking mother of all time. Who’s literal only personality trait is that she breastfed you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ugh! Her latest tt trying on some mooslover clothes. Mentioning her breastfeeding boobs and how she won’t be having sex yet because it hurts all the while her creepy brother is sat in the background 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ugh! Her latest tt trying on some mooslover clothes. Mentioning her breastfeeding boobs and how she won’t be having sex yet because it hurts all the while her creepy brother is sat in the background 🤢
Has anyone watched her podcast with Lucy Finnegan? The things she’s talking about while Hugo is babysitting Oreovanilla in the background… 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is weird twofold. Firstly that she is talking about it in front of her brother and secondly that her brother is sitting there listening! If I was weird enough to say that in front of my brothers they would get up and leave or tell me to STFU straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That video where she ‘pranks’ Spencer by laughing really loudly - I’m not sure who she’s trying to convince, she’s that bat tit crazy anyway 😂

And that video of her trying on Moose Lover clothes - clearly fishing for compliments coz she keeps saying ‘oh it looks small’ ‘this is a size small’ ‘I gave birth 4 months ago’. Just duck off Imo. Yes you are skinny after having a baby but you’re still ugly as duck looks wise and personality wise 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is weird twofold. Firstly that she is talking about it in front of her brother and secondly that her brother is sitting there listening! If I was weird enough to say that in front of my brothers they would get up and leave or tell me to STFU straight away.
She has said in the past and recently in that podcast that her parents rented out the rest of the house to students and they shared a room. So it’s possible that either her parents were having sex in the bedroom whilst she and Jake were there or she witnessed the students doing it. It may explain why she has no boundaries for anything. 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That video where she ‘pranks’ Spencer by laughing really loudly - I’m not sure who she’s trying to convince, she’s that bat tit crazy anyway 😂

And that video of her trying on Moose Lover clothes - clearly fishing for compliments coz she keeps saying ‘oh it looks small’ ‘this is a size small’ ‘I gave birth 4 months ago’. Just duck off Imo. Yes you are skinny after having a baby but you’re still ugly as duck looks wise and personality wise 🤦‍♀️😂
Is it a small though? Haven't seen the clip but unless she shows it on camera I don't believe it. Elle Darby often claims she's a small when she obviously isn't. They're all liars!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.