Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can I just predict that at some point in the not so far future she is going to start calling Oldfella Cinderella because she is the most magical onion themed Disney Princess oh and because it rhymes angels! šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on earth is wrong with this woman. Multiple parents have probably had hungry babies in the exact same shopā€¦ but Iā€™m almost certain that not one of them just plonked themselves in the middle of the floor in an aisle to feed them. She is absolutely GASPING for attention. She was 100% hoping for someone to say something so that she could make a ā€˜story timeā€™ about it. I also hope they didnā€™t put that toy back on the shelf. If they did I pray for the poor soul who gets a tuna scented squishmallow šŸ˜“.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Absolutely no reason she couldn't have gone to the car to feed. What does she think formula feeding parents do? Plug in their prep machine and whip up a bottle in the middle of the aisle?
If she's such a pro expert breastfeeder why couldn't she walk around and feed her? Spencers there for ren, she doesn't have to do anything. That's what I did

Reactions: 13
Sitting on a toy thatā€™s there for someone to buy too, sheā€™s an entitled bint.

And Hugo is a walking ickšŸ¤®
Iā€™m sure she wouldnā€™t be pleased if she found out some random women with a fishy fanny and anal fissures sat one one of her SWEET SWEET GIRLā€™s toys before she bought it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The comments on this tiktok are brilliant, can't delete those comments can you Grimmo mwahahahahahahaaaaa

Screenshot_20231130-194247_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing that skank is picking up with the long nail is the cheese from her tits.

However.....if she is a fan of the Colombian marching powder it would explain her psychopathic, manic personality šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This ad on this thread made me LOL.

Reason 1) this kid genuinely looks like Immy with his orifice so wide

Reason 2) snow-tasticā€¦ just like our Ray x

As you were angels xx
IMG_4791.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_7378.png

IMG_7379.png

hugo and his ripped jeans trying to be like brother spenny with his one eye ā€œdefinitely go check it outā€ do you know what I wasnā€™t gonna but now youā€™ve said THAT, nothing is stopping me.

So heā€™s literally just got it from his sisters cupboard and is @Ing the company in hopes to get noticed clearly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

what a sad little life they all live

• Haha
View attachment 2603440

View attachment 2603441

hugo and his ripped jeans trying to be like brother spenny with his one eye ā€œdefinitely go check it outā€ do you know what I wasnā€™t gonna but now youā€™ve said THAT, nothing is stopping me.

So heā€™s literally just got it from his sisters cupboard and is @Ing the company in hopes to get noticed clearly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

what a sad little life they all live
Good for overall health aspects šŸ¤£ wtf is he on about. So bleeping desperate like the rest of his family, STARVING for attention and, like you say, the fact he's literally plucked that from Grimmo's cupboard in the hopes of being noticed by the company is bleeping hilarious. I would pay good money to kick him in the dick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.