Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be fking fuming if someone was shaking their really greasy hair all about the tube seriously i get the boak at things like that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her insta story implying Oreo was born in the bathroom…swear she was in bed with the paramedics? Her story changes so many times I can’t keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her insta story implying Oreo was born in the bathroom…swear she was in bed with the paramedics? Her story changes so many times I can’t keep up.
Came here to say the same! She’s said it like twice she was born in the bathroom but on the vlog she’s in the bed??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My daysssss the latest insta post she has Ori sat up in the pram AGAIN!!!! Please for the love of god Imogen LIE YOUR SMALL BABY FLAT
She won’t lay her flat because that means her precious moo would actually have to use her legs to walk - god forbid!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_7423.jpeg

when asked about the benefits of the salt room for allergens they take ren to “lots of positives!!”, oh so informative thanks!!! Do they even know why they are taking her there? As an ‘Influencer’ shouldn’t you let people know?

he literally may aswell get some lip filler and call himself mills at this point. No personality of his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_5957.jpeg

Of course they wouldn’t have her strapped in her seat properly. The harness is WAY to high

Reactions: 8
IMG_7472.png

does she ever stop talking about her boobs ffs!!!!.

she’s literally living out her teenage fantasy of having ‘boobs’. I wouldn’t class them as particularly big like she is trying to do. They’re literally JUST BOOBS.

But never sexualise her Huns!! They are just made to feed her babies nothing more

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
What a fking moutful that new babies name
Is it sounds ridiculous every time she says it on that cbeebies land vlog omg
Oriavella sounds like a milkshake flavour, I can’t believe they’ve fully used it. I haven’t been on this thread or watched her for ages, let me go and find the bullshit explanation for this one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2613117

does she ever stop talking about her boobs ffs!!!!.

she’s literally living out her teenage fantasy of having ‘boobs’. I wouldn’t class them as particularly big like she is trying to do. They’re literally JUST BOOBS.

But never sexualise her Huns!! They are just made to feed her babies nothing more

her ability to turn absolutely everything into a massive narration about herself is unmatched

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oriavella (my phone tried to autocorrect to “Priscilla”) sounds like a contraceptive pill or some new weight loss medication. Or a cat/dog de-wormer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we think Spencer will for once advocate to see HIS own family on Christmas Day?? Spencer I can launch you an urgent appeal if you'd like.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Buckle up ! 🤣🤣
Just watched and I am dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not only is this more confirmation that she’s off her bleeping nut with these “connections” she makes but half of her baby’s name is from a dog they came across on Brighton sea front 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 are they going to re-tell this 10 minute story every single time someone asks where they got their daughter’s name from?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A clip of her on that podcast came up on my tiktok and she said her parents got together when her Mum was 15. Is Ben salad older than her? And was he an adult dating a 15 year old? It’s just the way she worded it “my mum was 15”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_5981.jpeg

All the gifted clothes in the world and it still looks like Ren has raided the lost and found basket in the local care home!
---
A clip of her on that podcast came up on my tiktok and she said her parents got together when her Mum was 15. Is Ben salad older than her? And was he an adult dating a 15 year old? It’s just the way she worded it “my mum was 15”.
Wouldn’t surprise me as to why they’re all so incestuous and why he would have young girls staying in his house. Proper freaks the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.