Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5304.jpeg

Another tt of her showing off… “Just look how good my core strength is after I Just gave birth on my bathroom floor”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she not get the ick watching Spencer do these dances?
Because she likes to humiliate him and make him as least attractive to other women as physically possible because she’s so insecure 🥲.

Hence he looked waaaaay better when she first met him (had muscles, hair was always neat and cut into an actual style, had a fuller more healthy face etc) till she moulded him into what he is today.

That way she feels he will never leave her because she is ‘way out of his league’ looks wise (what I think her opinion of herself is), and makes her feel more secure within herself.

She’s not truly attracted to him and I don’t believe she ever has been, she just saw him as a literal ‘puppy’ that wouldn’t leave her alone coz he clearly fancied her so much 🙄 and she’s admitted before that she was literally horrible to him when they first met ‘because she hated men not because she’s just a witch 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_7510.png

So imo is having a breakdown because she just went to the doctors, Spencer is at home with the kids, her dad is ALSO there as he is back from Hungary, she’s tired and SO stressed out

Sorry I can’t see the stress in that? 🤣 your stay at home husband is home with the kids also getting help from your dad and you feel SOOOOO tired and stressed and need to cry.

stop trying to be relAtaBle and get on with it. People have real struggles going on. I have zero sympathy for her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh hun. I had to take my DD to the doctors with me for a check on my boob after I got mastitis whilst pregnant. She had a tantrum in the waiting room. Literally screaming on the floor for everyone and I got the filthiest of looks. Then screamed whilst I got my swollen boob out for the dr.

THAT was stressful. Going on my own whilst DD was at home with DH and another adult? That would have been like a spa break.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also the fact she uploaded those stories in three parts across 3 fuckin hours 🙄 so attention seeking and 100% not saying it to make others “feel less alone” because otherwise you would just film and upload it straight away, not drag it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also the fact she uploaded those stories in three parts across 3 fuckin hours 🙄 so attention seeking and 100% not saying it to make others “feel less alone” because otherwise you would just film and upload it straight away, not drag it out?
And the fact that part 2 and part 3 are exactly the same, just with different writing. Classes herself as a full time, hard working mother but she is so tit at her “job”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She actually said that she is ‘super mum’. We’ll let your daughters be the judge of that in 20 years!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Because she likes to humiliate him and make him as least attractive to other women as physically possible because she’s so insecure 🥲.

Hence he looked waaaaay better when she first met him (had muscles, hair was always neat and cut into an actual style, had a fuller more healthy face etc) till she moulded him into what he is today.

That way she feels he will never leave her because she is ‘way out of his league’ looks wise (what I think her opinion of herself is), and makes her feel more secure within herself.

She’s not truly attracted to him and I don’t believe she ever has been, she just saw him as a literal ‘puppy’ that wouldn’t leave her alone coz he clearly fancied her so much 🙄 and she’s admitted before that she was literally horrible to him when they first met ‘because she hated men not because she’s just a witch 🥺
This 100 percent Kathleen!! Hence why I joke and say come on over Spenny 🤪 riles Imo up. She really thinks she’s done something spectacular, but it’s rather controlling behaviour.
---
Do we think her cheesy tits caught fire and that’s why she’s having a tantrum? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.