Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her crying and Ren constantly saying ‘sorry’ has really rubbed me the wrong way. Poor Ren is gonna be so confused by this. Also, is Ren getting in trouble/told off a lot or something to keep saying sorry as if she was being told off like she knew that’s what she’s supposed to do/say? Something just doesn’t sit right with me with the whole thing!
I just thought the same. It was an instant fear response and saying sorry repeatedly like it’s happened before and she’s been told to say sorry. That’s taught behaviour. I felt so sorry for R :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You could hold a gun to my head and there’s still no way I’d post a vid of myself rapping lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another array of hideous outfits on today's vlog on her and Ren... I mean wtf does she look like😂

Screenshot_20231202-125333_YouTube.jpg

It makes me sick to my stomach the amount of free tit she got given at that baby event. She already has tons of gadgets, toys and about 10 prams. No idea how much all those things cost but it'll be hundreds of pounds surely?! If I was her, I'd be giving all of that to a women's refuge or some form of charity for someone who is struggling to use and enjoy, not being greedy and keeping it all for myself. No doubt she will try the things out once and then it'll get shoved in a cupboard and never seen again, just like the prams she buys, or gets given, every 6 months...disgusting

Reactions: 17
I really hope this is aimed at Grimmo, duck YOU MOOOMMM 🖕🖕🖕

Screenshot_20231202-171450_Gallery.jpg

Grandad pigeon has now turned into Uncle Snowman, she's got issues around connecting everything, it's just so magical, my renal empath 😂 GET FUCKED GRIMMO

Screenshot_20231202-172119_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really hope this is aimed at Grimmo, duck YOU MOOOMMM 🖕🖕🖕

View attachment 2605935

Grandad pigeon has now turned into Uncle Snowman, she's got issues around connecting everything, it's just so magical, my renal empath 😂 GET FUCKED GRIMMO

View attachment 2605941
omg she’s actually SO unstable?!? they’ve always said that robins remind them of spencer’s grandad peter… not even one of her relatives and yet SHE can’t see a robin and not weep??? she actually needs help if that’s the case 🙄

of course i understand the appeal of connecting something to a lost loved one for comfort reasons but she’s now crying at a farm and getting her toddler to wipe her tears for her??? that’s just not normal at ALL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
omg she’s actually SO unstable?!? they’ve always said that robins remind them of spencer’s grandad peter… not even one of her relatives and yet SHE can’t see a robin and not weep??? she actually needs help if that’s the case 🙄

of course i understand the appeal of connecting something to a lost loved one for comfort reasons but she’s now crying at a farm and getting her toddler to wipe her tears for her??? that’s just not normal at ALL
I find Renault Clio wiping her tears weird to be honest. It feels like it’s the start of so many issues about fixing her mothers emotional reactions to everything.
and did Imogen even meet grandad pigeon? Is this nanny joys husband because she clearly doesn’t like Imogen so I bet she wouldn’t be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The amount of stuff she’s been gifted in that video is grotesque. They had to hire a van to fit it all in. Makes me so angry!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
IMG_5875.jpeg

Her huns are honestly so bleeping delusional. She’s far from a busy working mother. A lazy bleeping one if anything!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine being that self absorbed you feel the need to twit around on the Tube, getting in the way of people actually trying to get to work. I’m surprised someone hasn’t inserted their boot up her backside.
She’s absolutely insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a fking moutful that new babies name
Is it sounds ridiculous every time she says it on that cbeebies land vlog omg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s why her babies are huge, they have her tits shoved in their gobs if they so much as murmur.
In the podcast she did oriavella was just moaning she demanded Hugo bought her straight to her to be fed even though she couldn't see her or try to soothe her before shoving her on the boob 😅 there's lots of reasons babies cry , I usually always change my baby & give a cuddle first

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find Renault Clio wiping her tears weird to be honest. It feels like it’s the start of so many issues about fixing her mothers emotional reactions to everything.
and did Imogen even meet grandad pigeon? Is this nanny joys husband because she clearly doesn’t like Imogen so I bet she wouldn’t be happy
100% agree. I like the fact that if I was crying for whatever reason my 6 year old would be like “are you ok mummy” then I’d be like “yeah mummy’s fine. I just banged my toe” or something like that and like any normal child, my daughter would crack on playing or watching the telly. Doesn’t pay too much attention to my or her dad’s reaction because she’s never been made to feel like she has to. She’s too busy playing or asking 100 questions at a time. I child who is too aware of adults emotions and body language is a child living with parents who are emotionally disregulated. I’m starting to think that they’re so privileged, as in both her and Spencer have parents who also grew up privileged and therefore never known any kind of hardship and are simply not equipped to deal with real life. The amount of crying her lot do is astonishing. I doubt anything heinous was happening on the mean streets of Brighton and Hove 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.