Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how her top 10 photos are basically all about her - her being pregnant, her birthday, her gender reveal, nothing really to do with Spencer or the Mitchell brothers unless it’s her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_6645.jpeg

Completely forgot about this absolute monstrosity of an outfit!
IMG_6646.jpeg

also what an unfortunate looking side profile! Looks like Bensalad in drag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Honestly he was absolutely such a brilliant guy before! Has NEVER been short of female attention so why he chose that absolute cretin, us 'past' mates will never understand!
He was one of the most popular lads at school and now had every single one of us blocked, leaving himself with just a pathetic cunr of a wife as his only friend. She's a bleep who turned our friend into a bleep. CUNTS
Are you sure you’re thinking of the same Spencer? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly he was absolutely such a brilliant guy before! Has NEVER been short of female attention so why he chose that absolute cretin, us 'past' mates will never understand!
He was one of the most popular lads at school and now had every single one of us blocked, leaving himself with just a pathetic cunr of a wife as his only friend. She's a bleep who turned our friend into a bleep. CUNTS

Edit to add: sorry fully ranted there, been silently lurking for ages but cannot shut up again more. CUNTS
👀😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Were you one of the lads that Spencer had to be called home from that time because Imogen had an “anxiety attack” ?
No but that's only cos I've got the opposite pronoun 🫢
We even tested the waters a few months back on a Q&A and said we'd (she's know it was the whole gang) to have a good old catch up. Within 10 mins we (AND I MEAN THE WHOLE GANG) had been blocked from both accounts! Absolutely mental how he really is expected to pretend he had no other life before her!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
We even tested the waters a few months back on a Q&A and said we'd (she's know it was the whole gang) to have a good old catch up. Within 10 mins we (AND I MEAN THE WHOLE GANG) had been blocked from both accounts! Absolutely mental how he really is expected to pretend he had no other life before her!
Thats actually really sad 😔 I wonder if he knew she'd blocked you all?

Reactions: 7
Thats actually really sad 😔 I wonder if he knew she'd blocked you all?
If he doesn't, I genuienly, from the bottom of my heart, hope he reads this and questions her.

But we all know we have more chance of a pig flying than he refinding the balls he once had!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She is really awful! What did you say that made her block you?

Reactions: 5
do you know his family? They must dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2659929
Completely forgot about this absolute monstrosity of an outfit!
View attachment 2659935
also what an unfortunate looking side profile! Looks like Bensalad in drag
I came here to post exactly the same screenshots, look...

Screenshot_20240101-023555_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240101-023613_TikTok.jpg

😂😂 Great minds think alike and all that. Here's a bonus screenshot, happy new year everyone ...
Screenshot_20240101-023724_TikTok.jpg

@1617 - Welcome! Please tell me you have some serious tea to spill?! I have so many questions! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What did he say? Tried watching the it but it’s so hectic 😦
He was filming her opening gifts and doing some weird commentary. Saying something along the lines of ‘she’s a lovely girl that deserves the world’ and ‘she has my heart’. He was mostly repeating the lovely girl part and doing those weird voices that he and imo do. Just weird 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Um don’t be out here drip feeding the drama... I want all the drama darling 🤐😏 go go goooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ, she really is a bunny boiler
I don't even want to know what this is about... 🤢🤢
View attachment 2661559
So grim, a pair of right sweaty, bin juice cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.