Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Christmas Day vlog was unhinged. Do they not get headaches talking over each other like that? And they shout too, it’s crazy.
I haven’t watched it yet but I always feel like they go so OTT and loud to try and make it seem like they are more happy than they are. “WE ARE HAVING FUN AREN’T WE?! WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND ARE SO HAPPY! YEAAAAA BOY HE LOVES IT!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That Christmas Day vlog was unhinged. Do they not get headaches talking over each other like that? And they shout too, it’s crazy.
The bit where Spencer’s playing with Renaelia and the “magic ball”, why did Imo have to get involved? They were playing nicely and laughing together until she joined in and went way over the top as usual. The screeching 🙉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2665295

Spencer at it again with his motivational talk, when his voice couldnt be any LESS motivating.

he said he lovesssss challenges! Him and Hugo done a food challenge in December that he lovedddd!.

food challenge??? 😩😂 going into Costa and ordering a panini and sharing it with your childish brother in law for a stupid 2 min TikTok video isn’t exactly what I’d call a challenge but hey ho.

Anyway spenny is encouraging us all to get moving for Jan!!!! Even if it’s just a walk a day. I guess walking to the bus stop at 7am then walking from the bus stop to WORK everyday and back again at 7pm is a form of exercise so thanks spenny im covered ✌🏼
He is haggard! A food challenge, mate get a job you wet wipe
---
If I had a pound for every time she mentioned she was born blue…..
Maybe if she ate more she would be less cold! I used to be tiny and always freezing, got a bit of weight on me now and it’s worked wonders!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_6702.png

SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES!
How has she not learnt by now but her either talking non stop / it being bright out or her having the flash on her phone and screeching singing doesn’t work? Just STOP! Waffling absolute bollocks to her child that has no idea. It stills baffles me that her first thought when in this situation is to get her phone out and record it, then watch it back and edit it and upload online. bleeping BATSHIT CRAZY!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If I had a pound for every time she mentioned she was born blue…..
Is it just me or is there absolutely no correlation being ‘born blue’ and being a more cold person later in life???

she’s always cold because she is underweight simple as.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does she always write absolute essays for everything. Whenever she does a q&a each answer is basically a dissertation. Who can be arsed to read all that waffle

• Haha
Reactions: 28
the thing is as the years go by she will be emotionally unavailable to her children as she is incapable of talking about anything or being interested in anything thats not to do with her (or she will force it to be when it just isn't). She can act all love and light but eventually she will not be who those girls go to - she is exhausting and only cares how Looking compassionate comes across rather than actually being that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why does she always write absolute essays for everything. Whenever she does a q&a each answer is basically a dissertation. Who can be arsed to read all that waffle
Because she’s a lonely sad person who has no friends. Everything she waffles on about online is stuff you’d vent to your friends about in a private chat but she doesn’t have any. She constantly seeks and craves attention because she clearly didn’t get any as a child. But instead she does it to preteen strangers who have no life experience to pick up on her delusional and frankly disturbing behaviour. Everything she’s tried to do in life, she’s failed at. So constantly making out like she’s this godly mum that will do anything for her kids (basically the bare bleeping minimum) gives her a sense of purpose when she has people licking her pile ridden arse. Realistically Spencer has probably had enough of the OTT show she puts on everytime there’s a camera on and has started to retreat. You can sense it in videos, his face tells it all. That’s why she’s made the girls so dependent on her, so she’ll never not feel unwanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus wept, now she’s sharing a (100% genuine and in no way embellished or made up) story time about a fanny fart at pilates. Anything for attention hey huns?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So sad that on Xmas morning she’s got a camera out in the kids faces. She’s not present in the moment AT ALL and not letting Ren explore on her own, she’s just shoving presents at her or talking to her about Santa eating the snacks to make sure she gets a reaction on camera when clearly Ren hasn’t even processed what’s going on yet.
I think that is so sad, these Christmas’s when the kids are so little should be special and about making memories, she can’t keep anything private for herself and her family, has to monetise absolutely everything.

• Heart
He is haggard! A food challenge, mate get a job you wet wipe
---

Maybe if she ate more she would be less cold! I used to be tiny and always freezing, got a bit of weight on me now and it’s worked wonders!
I too came here to say that the reason she is always cold is because she's so skinny. When I was unwell and only weighed 6st I was cold 24/7, as soon as I gained the weight back I was no longer cold. It's got absolutely no correlation to being born blue as she likes to tell us at every opportunity, god I can't bleeping STAND the bleep.

Spencer too, he's the most pathetic excuse of a man, an absolute soggy cabbage. I'm very surprised to see a section for 'work' on his goals list. You don't do any work mate, and no companies will be looking at you for a sponsorship. Get a bleeping grip!

Screenshot_20240103-163106_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240103-163153_TikTok.jpg

"You can like comment oh I've done this today and we can like yeah engage in the comments". OOOOOO CAN'T WAIT TO ENGAGE WITH YOU WET WIPE!

duck me I've seen more life in the half dead mouse my cat brought in this morning 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Jesus wept, now she’s sharing a (100% genuine and in no way embellished or made up) story time about a fanny fart at pilates. Anything for attention hey huns?
Ya hun rambles on because TikTok creator fund only pays for videos over 60seconds hence why she strings everything out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still obsessed with her cheesy udder, this delulu cow thinks she’s one tough mudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.