Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off her head
How many stupid dancing TikToks do we need to see? She clearly hasn’t done much cooking/tidying/looking after her guests.
That thing she does where she doesn’t know the lyrics and tries to lip sync is well annoying too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_8324.png

why is this week anyyyy different to her usual week? She’s at home with Spencer every single day 😒.

IMG_8326.png

also is this the outfit she chooses to wear with Spencer’s family?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she just allow the ridiculously named baby to laugh at her ridiculously named sister without shouting “laughing at your sister” over the top of them??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Imogen posting about feeling guilty hearing Reno cry for her for bedtime whilst she feeds Oreo. I’m 38 weeks and so worried about this but I can absolutely guarantee my first thought won’t be let me sit and film myself look sad whilst my daughter cries for me.

Also we’ve tried to mitigate this by persevering with Daddy doing bedtime for the last couple of months. Can guarantee they have done no prep whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why doesn’t she just allow the ridiculously named baby to laugh at her ridiculously named sister without shouting “laughing at your sister” over the top of them??
Because she cannot allow anyone to have a bond she's nor involved in. Same reason she takes the baby from Spencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is my new favourite thread 🤣 I’ve done a wiki catch up and a few threads and my god this woman is another level of embarrassment 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another dance 🤦🏽‍♀️ at this point she’s doing them for us tattlers 🤣 thank you for the constant cringe fest Imo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m in early labour and trying to get my oxytocin up watching TikTok’s and my fyp is mainly animals, tasty recipes and the hilarious dream girls lorrel face which cracks me up every time. Oxytocin flowing like crazy.

Then Imogen pops up and I literally feel my baby crawl back out of the birthing canal to the safety of my uterus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Classy tree (white tree) vs Grimmo’s Christmas threw up tree
IMG_3630.png
IMG_3631.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imogen posting about feeling guilty hearing Reno cry for her for bedtime whilst she feeds Oreo. I’m 38 weeks and so worried about this but I can absolutely guarantee my first thought won’t be let me sit and film myself look sad whilst my daughter cries for me.

Also we’ve tried to mitigate this by persevering with Daddy doing bedtime for the last couple of months. Can guarantee they have done no prep whatsoever.

I have a 3mo and an almost 2yo and honestly it is hard at first feeling like you can't be there for your firstborn, but as with everything it's temporary and does get better, already now at 3months I'm able to be with my eldest way more again as the newborn gets slowly less solely dependent on me 😊

And yeah you're right I've never sat and filmed myself crying because who had time for that with two small kids, she's so weird 😅

Reactions: 8
IMG_8380.png

This bleeping face I literally HATE ITTTT! Gets me unnecessarily angry 🙂

What does he ask for when he goes to the barbers ffs, his hair always looks a MESS for someone who use to do hair for a living

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.