Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly he was absolutely such a brilliant guy before! Has NEVER been short of female attention so why he chose that absolute cretin, us 'past' mates will never understand!
He was one of the most popular lads at school and now had every single one of us blocked, leaving himself with just a pathetic cunr of a wife as his only friend. She's a bleep who turned our friend into a bleep. CUNTS

Edit to add: sorry fully ranted there, been silently lurking for ages but cannot shut up again more. CUNTS
More tea please!

Reactions: 12
Her brother is so annoying in the vlog talking about brands constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry she put on a wet suit and sat on the sea front, wow what amazing memories so ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes hun! Amazing! Please, sing more! … So I go deaf and no longer have to hear this! 😒😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her brother is so annoying in the vlog talking about brands constantly
& constantly talking over people
---
Who gets their wife a consultation for their wrist for Christmas? Losers, just go to the GP
---
She’s insane

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Fs bro, nothing’s that funny!

1705FB6F-C047-44F2-8CCE-87F5FE809063.jpeg

He reminds me a lot of the characters Beavis and Butt-head.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Fs bro, nothing’s that funny!

View attachment 2662095

He reminds me a lot of the characters Beavis and Butt-head.
He is so unfortunate looking.
also imo buys Spencer’s clothes online for him as he gets so overwhelmed, what has he got to be overwhelmed about when he literally does nothing 24/7?
---
Spencer wants to work with gym shark, they wouldn’t work with someone like him who has absolutely no ambition in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well if they went for a ‘swim’ from Hove I hope they kept their mouths shut as there’s currently a sewage alert 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On Spencer's tiktok he said they are doing tough mudder together!
---
I would hate to spend Christmas with them
She wouldn’t last a mile of a Tough Mudder! Imagine the theatrics. People doing the race wouldn’t take well to her screaming snd crying. ‘I will not whine’ is in the pre race pledge 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
Poor guy can’t even do Tough Mudder on his own! “You’ll be doing so much training for that puppy love! You’ll be in the gym so much… I’LL DO IT TOO!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor guy can’t even do Tough Mudder on his own! “You’ll be doing so much training for that puppy love! You’ll be in the gym so much… I’LL DO IT TOO!”
We all know this is exactly why she says she is going to do it. No way she will be able to manage the physical challenge of it, it’s at least 10 miles in distance before you throw in the obstacles, the mud and the electrocutions. She doesn’t eat enough for a start 😬

I have my 10 race headband and it is a brilliant event to do but it’s not for the faint hearted!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always feel like he has fear behind his eyes/smile, like he’s trapped with bee-sting lips… I can’t put my finger on it but I see it in pics when they’re together 😂😂😂

Does she have dirt on him that he has to stay and be a good house elf so now he’s trapped (along with 2 kids?) or was his ambition to be controlled by a crazy screaming gcse drama student ?
So weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
How they going to train for tough murder when they literally always have children around and absolutely no childcare and imo does it completely alone and they never have dates?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does Tough Mudder not require you to be at least averagely fit and healthy? She'd pass out running a bath ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.