Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How they going to train for tough murder when they literally always have children around and absolutely no childcare and imo does it completely alone and they never have dates?
I’m sure breastfeeding will come into it somehow, it does for everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure breastfeeding will come into it somehow, it does for everything else!
That’ll be her excuse as to why she doesn’t actually do it. Because let’s be honest, what had she actually followed through with, with anything she starts. No doubt Ren will have a ✨regression ✨ and be back on the boob. But it’s just so MAGICAL! How us women can produce milk for our babies! And her babies come before anything else! They’re her PRIORITY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We should take bets on the excuse she uses to not complete it. I wonder if whatever reason she uses will also mean Spencer has to give up too?
She just wants to be sent a load of free athletic gear to pose in and tell us how it “sucks her in” and it’s a size small. I also think it’s an excuse for her to eat less and work out more without being questioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_8483.jpeg

IMG_8485.jpeg

Shaking your arse and shimmying your tits isn’t exactly entertaining for a toddler and a 4 month old. This is all for her validation to be told she’s the best mum ever to live.

the Xmas video was unbearable. Hugo just shouting constantly before anyone’s even opened their present ITS YOUR FAVOURITE BRAND!! ITS YOUR FAVE!!!.

then with his own he’s like I know what this is, oh duck off!.

and who the duck gets an appointment booked as a Xmas present, they’re both so bleeping weird

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2663443
View attachment 2663444

Shaking your arse and shimmying your tits isn’t exactly entertaining for a toddler and a 4 month old. This is all for her validation to be told she’s the best mum ever to live.

the Xmas video was unbearable. Hugo just shouting constantly before anyone’s even opened their present ITS YOUR FAVOURITE BRAND!! ITS YOUR FAVE!!!.

then with his own he’s like I know what this is, oh duck off!.

and who the duck gets an appointment booked as a Xmas present, they’re both so bleeping weird
I'm howling at Spencer going "it's good isn't it girls" in the most lifeless, monotones voice, even he knows she just craves validation

• Haha
The silence speaks volumes… neither of them give the slightest tit, Spencer is just bleeping done at this point. Trapped in a vapid life, his soul purpose being to do the mundane tasks around the house that his psychotic wife doesn’t want to do. Used as a sperm donor to fill Imogen’s loveless pathetic excuse of a life with children she can duck up like her parents did to her. But it’s okay angels, they have the most loving, magical purist love.

IMG_6690.jpeg

Nice to see Spencer has made some goals for the year though!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All these dancing video she's giving it beans isn't she! Imogen! You are tit at dancing and singing...... ffs give it a rest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scruffy Servant, little hint, you can still meet me down the Gym Group Brighton anytime my love 😙😉 show ya some real lovin' you wouldn't know what's hit ya pupssss. Oh and don’t be wearing any of that Gymshark clobber Benogen gifted you, I’ll buy you some from elsewhere!

• Haha
All these dancing video she's giving it beans isn't she! Imogen! You are tit at dancing and singing...... ffs give it a rest!
The amount of comments saying you should be on strictly.... Please dear lord no.... Not that she's remotely famous enough to be considered. Although thinking about it, I would really enjoy hearing the judges comments on her tit dances, knock her down a peg or 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The amount of comments saying you should be on strictly.... Please dear lord no.... Not that she's remotely famous enough to be considered. Although thinking about it, I would really enjoy hearing the judges comments on her tit dances, knock her down a peg or 2 😂
Imagine the story times *bullied on strictly*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god please no! Imagine her changing the dance routines and adding in extra steps!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she was on strictly, Pups would be insufferable with his 'Thank you for supporting my wife' 'Proud of my wife' bla bla posts.
He'd be so grateful to have her out the house. He'd be begging for her to stay in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, please DO go on Strictly, Imogen. Because then the people who don't know her, will Google her. They will find all her old videos, her awful story times about her ex friends and then they'll discover tattle 👀 infact, maybe her ex friends (there's alot of them) will see on her on Strictly and maybe they'll be pissed and release some stories about who she really is behind the fake tears/victim mentality and the "not complaining just explaining" bullshit.
Also, social media can be savage, especially Twitter. Imagine the lip comments? It will be a huge humbling moment for her. So yes, I say please Strictly, sign her up. 😌😌😌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_8506.png

Spencer at it again with his motivational talk, when his voice couldnt be any LESS motivating.

he said he lovesssss challenges! Him and Hugo done a food challenge in December that he lovedddd!.

food challenge??? 😩😂 going into Costa and ordering a panini and sharing it with your childish brother in law for a stupid 2 min TikTok video isn’t exactly what I’d call a challenge but hey ho.

Anyway spenny is encouraging us all to get moving for Jan!!!! Even if it’s just a walk a day. I guess walking to the bus stop at 7am then walking from the bus stop to WORK everyday and back again at 7pm is a form of exercise so thanks spenny im covered ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That Christmas Day vlog was unhinged. Do they not get headaches talking over each other like that? And they shout too, it’s crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like most babies if you play music and dance around will join in and bob about (which is why you do it) but she just...performs for them and they have nonreaction at all. So bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.