Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My favourite thing about Christmas is giving gifts” yet she’s giving Spencer’s family things she doesn’t want from advent calendars and gifted items she doesn’t want!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Spencer out here looking like a prized twit. Give him a day off Imo, yeah? duck sake!

love you all 😘
HOW ARE THEY NOT EMBARRASSED?! If she was a family member of mine I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Why won't anyone she knows tell her that she looks like a prize twit?! 😂

I bet all the other influencers who are a similar age and know of her have a good laugh cunting her off. All I picture when I see miss Immy content is people doing sarcastic duets to her videos, there used to be a good one that Carmie did but I can't find it. This one however has some cracking comments, I think everyone can agree on the aggressiveness of miss Immy 😂😂

Screenshot_20231223-174641_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231223-174947_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
first date night in 2 years… is she joking??? 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2647365
😂😂😂😂😂 Surely she's trolling us?! Hope you slip and break a leg Grimmo... That'll be the headline for next week's video... RARE DATE NIGHT, RAW AND EMOTIONAL LEAVING MY BAO BUN FOR THE 1ST TIME

She'll only cry and return home after 45 mins.

P.s. anyone clock the Miss Immy and Santa blooper that she left in her new video, I assume by accident. Baby love has got that Santa voice spot on, bet his costume is used in the bedroom later 😉😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
she’s got to be trolling us. SURELY!? I’ve posted on here at least twice about how she’s taking the piss about these date nights 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HOW ARE THEY NOT EMBARRASSED?! If she was a family member of mine I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Why won't anyone she knows tell her that she looks like a prize twit?! 😂

I bet all the other influencers who are a similar age and know of her have a good laugh cunting her off. All I picture when I see miss Immy content is people doing sarcastic duets to her videos, there used to be a good one that Carmie did but I can't find it. This one however has some cracking comments, I think everyone can agree on the aggressiveness of miss Immy 😂😂

View attachment 2647319View attachment 2647320
Was looking through the comments and have found 2 TikTok accounts where it’s miss immy videos and then it shows the not appropriate parts of the YouTube film that she was in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. Miss Immy showed up on my fyp again which pissed me off she’s so embarrassing and clearly has no real friends or family who are honest with her about how cringe and awful this Miss Immy content is please someone stop her.
2. Still can’t get over how awful the the name Oriavella is it’s such a mouthful doesn’t flow nicely it sounds and looks ridiculous I feel sorry for the poor baby being stuck with that name and stuck with Miss Immy
3. Does Imogen ever take a break from being on her phone? I don’t follow Imogen on any social media I rarely look her up on TikTok yet somehow I see her everywhere when I’m on TikTok scrolling through the most random videos I like to read comments sometimes and she’s in a lot of the comments it’s crazy and almost every influencer no matter who they are or where they’re from , she will be in their comments like wtf is she on her phone 24/7 to be able to have the time to find all these people and comment on so many videos. I find it very fake too if you’re the kind of person who desperately tries to get the attention of every influencer or celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People on the Zoe Sugg thread are not liking her new baby’s name Novie and I’m like have they not met our dear friend Imogen Horton and heard her daughter’s names!… they are on another level.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People on the Zoe Sugg thread are not liking her new baby’s name Novie and I’m like have they not met our dear friend Imogen Horton and heard her daughter’s names!… they are on another level.
I thought the same thing when I looked at the thread. Imo’s choices are waay worse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Christmas gift to myself is not putting myself through the miss immy video 🤗 the 5 second clip I saw was enough for me to cringe my organs out

Reactions: 7
'Its her first Xmas and last first Xmas ' Wtf? Those kids need removing NOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she's completely got the wrong end of the stick here....in her YouTube video she said she saw a reel of a lady saying this is the last first Christmas and it made Imo cry because it was so deep and she's such an empath ya know.... Personally I imagine this is a reel by a mother who has had her last baby in the past 12 months so this is the last first Christmas the mother will ever celebrate....which makes more sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's completely got the wrong end of the stick here....in her YouTube video she said she saw a reel of a lady saying this is the last first Christmas and it made Imo cry because it was so deep and she's such an empath ya know.... Personally I imagine this is a reel by a mother who has had her last baby in the past 12 months so this is the last first Christmas the mother will ever celebrate....which makes more sense!
Trust imo to jump on the wrong bandwagon. Christ she's a lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s SO mentally unstable!!! that makes no sense at all because the very definition of a first christmas is that you only have one first christmas??? she’s never had a first christmas before so why is it her ‘last first christmas’?

she tries to pass it off as her being so caring, empathetic and a deep thinker but it’s actually not okay to be THAT emotional about everything?! it’s just deranged

also i’m sorry but ‘thanks for always supporting my wife’ ???? i hope spenny’s new year’s resolution is to find his backbone because this wet wipe behaviour is just getting worse and worse
IMG_3934.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Feel kind of bad saying this but I genuinely think her girls look like the cabbage patch dolls…
Like proper
And that manky teddy the oldest carries around with her needs a good wash
It’s horrific almost as bad as what imo dresses the poor kids in
Definitely going to be bullied at school for their names and the vile clothes their lunatic mum dresses them in 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel kind of bad saying this but I genuinely think her girls look like the cabbage patch dolls…
Like proper
And that manky teddy the oldest carries around with her needs a good wash
It’s horrific almost as bad as what imo dresses the poor kids in
Definitely going to be bullied at school for their names and the vile clothes their lunatic mum dresses them in 😣
I also feel bad for saying it but I see it too! poor innocent kids being stuck with those names and a mum like her god help them.

Also it breaks my heart when people say Renaelia looks like Phil Mitchell cause why are they bringing my Phil into this? people need to leave my man be 😭😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.