Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2639638

I have never seen a grown adult eat how Hugo does 🤢🤢🤢 opens his mouth so wide !! Smacking his lips together. Not only when he’s talking.

Spencer’s like “we love doing challenges, comment down below what else you’d like us to do!!!” Get a life you absolute saddo. You’re a grown man doing one video a day tasting Christmas sandwiches and literally NO ONE is engaging with it????

get a real job
Hugo definitely seems like the kind of guy who will chug water from a bottle with his mouth full and then half the food from his mouth would be floating around in the bottle

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hugo definitely seems like the kind of guy who will chug water from a bottle with his mouth full and then half the food from his mouth would be floating around in the bottle
why would you put this image in our heads 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
guys she’s actually getting called on her TikTok where she’s reviewing the made by Mitchell bundles.. say how fake it is she’s acting so positive when she’s basically been sent shiteee.
She got sent this huge neon green locker n is saying how amazing and cool it is.. there’s no way you find that cool for duck sake.
View attachment 2641873View attachment 2641874View attachment 2641875View attachment 2641876
God Spencer is gonna be busy this morning deleting all these comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pack or fkn Christmas dickheads honestly.

Spenny fella, give me the ultimate Christmas gift and tell Benogen to stfu and get your own personality! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, what was that in English? How he passed the English test for his job is beyond me.
---
Spencer is that much of a walkover that he even changes his mind on one. He said he doesn’t rate it as there’s no stuffing, no sauce but then rates it a 7/10 as Hugo said 8/10. The man has no back bone, even when rating sandwiches ffs!

last comment on their stupid videos, how is getting a plant based panini so hilarious and a ‘prank’. Spencer. Get a job you absolute melt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Called it….. 🏆😂
😂😂 That's hilarious, reeks of desperation!

I literally cannot watch any videos of Hugo eating, it's physically makes me gag. How has he made it this far in life and not one person has told him to eat with his bleeping mouth shut. No one wants to see the UNREAL food he's eating swirling round his mouth like a bloody washing machine. Surely that's something your parents teach you from the jump, disgusting.

Love all the bad comments on her tiktok. I also noticed the other day she posted about some L'Oréal make up spray and got similar comments on that video too. I can't WAIT for the day when influencers become redundant.

Screenshot_20231220-154609_TikTok.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Both Onionerella and Renalfella look EXACTLY like Spenny’s dad. The floral nana style curtains she dresses them in are awful, and make them look like pensioners down the bingo hall.

It would be a bloody Christmas miracle if Woof grew a backbone and saw his worth once and for all. Good god.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loads of the comments on the made by Mitchell TikTok’s say how people are so ungrateful. It’s not free 😂 if I spent £100 at a makeup shop and got sent a locker I’d be fuming.

Reactions: 10
In
Loads of the comments on the made by Mitchell TikTok’s say how people are so ungrateful. It’s not free 😂 if I spent £100 at a makeup shop and got sent a locker I’d be fuming.
They’re all her weird bleeping lick arsey minions.. she could kill a kitten on a live and the brain dead brain washed eejits would still be like “but she’s a BUSY, WORKING mum be KIND”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the half an inch for me 😂 I’m 5ft1, if anyone should be clutching at a fraction of an inch it’s me but I don’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.