Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say Merry Christmas to all you amazing angels! ❤❤ … Except you imo, I hope your haemorrhoids ruin your day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Merry Christmas to my favourite bunch of trolling fuckers :giggle:

Thanks for all the hilarity on this thread, you lot are a bleeping riot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_8073.png

IMG_8074.png

IMG_8075.png

IMG_8076.png

Merry Christmas angels. 🩷

Spencer’s face in this 😂 the baby was obviously very comfortable sitting with spenny but she just HAD to grab her off him didn’t she, she’s such a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She took the baby off Pups for absolutely no reason at all, still a bleep at Christmas, who'd have thought?! 😂

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you've had a great day and have a lovely boxing day tomorrow, whatever you may be doing. Thanks for some of the biggest laughs I've had this year, may next year be the best trolling year so far. Love you all❤

P.S. I made by boyfriend watch Miss Immy and Santa as a special Christmas treat and his exact words were "TURN IT OFF I CAN'T STAND THE WENCH, I want to punch her teeth right down the back of her throat" 🎅🎅🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Imogen posting about following wake windows 😭😭😭😭 hun neither do you. Putting a toddler down for bed 2 hours after a nap isn’t a window. It’s barely a wake crack in the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She took the baby off Pups for absolutely no reason at all, still a bleep at Christmas, who'd have thought?! 😂

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you've had a great day and have a lovely boxing day tomorrow, whatever you may be doing. Thanks for some of the biggest laughs I've had this year, may next year be the best trolling year so far. Love you all❤

P.S. I made by boyfriend watch Miss Immy and Santa as a special Christmas treat and his exact words were "TURN IT OFF I CAN'T STAND THE WENCH, I want to punch her teeth right down the back of her throat" 🎅🎅🎅
She reserves the most cuntish version of herself for Christmas where she becomes even more bleeping overbearing.

I would happily put her in the oven and cook her like a turkey (even though I am a veggie)

A vile individual, who is also a psychopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not Imogen posting about following wake windows 😭😭😭😭 hun neither do you. Putting a toddler down for bed 2 hours after a nap isn’t a window. It’s barely a wake crack in the door.
IMG_6541.jpeg

I thought your daughters never slept though Imogen? I think you’re the one not being able to follow wake windows or cues properly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2651632
I thought your daughters never slept though Imogen? I think you’re the one not being able to follow wake windows or cues properly
Who is she even quoting? Does she say who this is about? I bet it’s something Spencers family have said. Always so passive aggressive like Imogen knows better than anyone
---
once again trying to suggest that she’s the best mother to have ever lived and this time it’s by having a dig at her own mum! she’s insufferable
Ah it’s about her Mum? God she really thinks the sun shines out of her arse grape filled hole, doesn’t she?

• Haha
Does she not look back at her videos and photos before she posts them and see how miserable Spencer looks? Do her Huns ever notice and wonder why he isn’t happy?
I can’t stand the wet wipe but I hope he grows a spine in 2024, leaves her and takes the kids with him so they have a chance at a normal life

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone had a look at Grimmo's LTK? I've just looked for the first time and there are some very questionable photos on there, so heavily edited, so skinny and pale in some of them, chav tastic in others, and then there's a cracking one of her looking like a hooker in a grimy brothel... Enjoy

Screenshot_20231226-204855_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231226-204721_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231226-204648_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the Hell puts white tights on a kid to go puddle jumping? Poor Renalfailure always looks a mess.

• Haha
IMG_0113.jpeg

The editing on this! Some of these pictures are shocking! She’s less obsessed with looking tiny than she used to be.
I wonder who used to take her outfit photos before she employed/married pups.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.