Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 at the favourite colours

View attachment 2644928
How is her phobia crunching ice? When she wouldn’t stop banging on about eating ice while pregnant (completely normal, I loved it as well) but never mentioned that it’s actually a phobia and some bs about “PREGNANCY HORMONES AND CRAVINGS ARE NO JOKE ANGELS!!”
Probably the most to the point answers she’s ever given tbf! Surprised we didn’t get the dreaded story of how she wasn’t allowed squash as a child and could only have high juice. Surely her favourite drink would be a iced coffee with 50 pumps on sugar free syrup, meaning the purpose of sugar free is obsolete

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_7969.jpeg

Firstly she has done 2 ads in a row promoting the use of klarna which is just a joke. She doesn’t use it herself, she gets sent tit for free and klarna are now paying her to ‘act’ like she is using it😒

secondly, lol at his comment on her latest dancing video. I clicked on his page and he is from Brighton so could have definitely gone to school with her 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omfg, surely not. The ending😳

She’s the strangest person ever
---

---
Oh god, Spencer is dressed up as Santa. I have died of embarrassment.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve put it on for my son for the laugh and he’s whinging and we’re only 45 seconds in he’s not a fan
---
The quality is kinda bad too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saying how lucky and fortunate they are and they love giving but half of the presents they're giving are their seconds they didn't want ? Hardly like their splashing their own cash

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve put it on for my son for the laugh and he’s whinging and we’re only 45 seconds in he’s not a fan
---
The quality is kinda bad too
Ditto! My girl is a year and she is not enjoying this at all - using yewtu.be so she doesn’t get the clicks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her working with kids outfits are a joke pmsl shes so fake i can't

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most of the gifts she's giving people are things she's been sent PR or tat from her advent calendar 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My little ones started immediately screaming when I put on miss immy. Lol. not even 5 seconds in and they hated it. Can’t say I’m shocked. Considering her own kids can’t even stand her. I feel sorry for them having to hear her do this in the flesh 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is not a trained child educator. She has asperity qualifications in child development. She’s a bloody holy show.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is not a trained child educator. She has asperity qualifications in child development. She’s a bloody holy show.
Hope someone asks how her child education and development classes are going that she sworn down she’d take to help her be miss immy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spencer out here looking like a prized twit. Give him a day off Imo, yeah? duck sake!

love you all 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s the strangest person ever
---

---
Oh god, Spencer is dressed up as Santa. I have died of embarrassment.
Oh for gods sake. Thought we had got rid of Miss Immy! My poor child heard it as I played the video and let’s just she was not in the least bit impressed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.