Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The singing, she’s a nut job
Her ‘belly/mum bod out’ she’s a bleep
The poor babies name, they need help.
Na, I’m done.
I pray they’re having us all on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dear god, the singing 🙄🤢😳
Does she actually hear herself when she sings and genuinely think she sounds good? Well, we’re all here to tell you Imo, you absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt CANNOT sing. Poor baby’s ears are bleeding

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Does she actually hear herself when she sings and genuinely think she sounds good? But we’re all here to tell you Imo, you absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt CANNOT sing. Poor baby’s ears are bleeding
It’s awful, the way she changes the words as well just makes me cringe that she’s set up a tripod put her phone on and then started doing it for the camera, it’s so fake and all for show, nothing genuine.
Plus I can agree Grimmo you cannot sing to save your life, shame Simon Cowell doesn’t do a Gordon on tiktok and review singing because she’s be ripped into.
She’s so out of tune and the poor baby with her awful name won’t get any sleep with that screeching.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The baby is defo more like her side this time! Poor girl looks like Bensalad. tit name AND looks like that creepy bastard she’s no hope at all he looks like Mr Burns

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me! She needs a proper intervention! Mental! The dancing at Baby love whilst he’s on his phone 😳 she just does the same dance moves time after time. The singing, clearly she thinks she sounds amazing, more like an alley fight between the local Tom cats. Imo would be a psychologists dream to study.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she actually hear herself when she sings and genuinely think she sounds good? Well, we’re all here to tell you Imo, you absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt CANNOT sing. Poor baby’s ears are bleeding
She’s actually insane

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This name would have actually been really sweet! The name is SUCH a mouthful.

their absolute reach at trying to link the name with ray, then with nanny joy, then with linking it to ren by using ‘Golden’

imagine poor ori when she’s older…

well the ‘Ori’ part of my name is after a man my mum knew growing up … who was like a grandad/uncle to her, she never saw him in her adult life till he was really unwell and she then wanted the attention on HER. He was called ray, you’d think my name would have ray in there somewhere ?? Oh no 💁🏻‍♀️ my mum got pregnant whilst he was unwell, so I became the light in their life at a dark time.. so my dad was summoned to google names meaning light, that’s where Ori came from 💡

My mum also wanted to link my name with my sisters name, we are the golden girls ☀ so they then added an a at the end!! I was then oria 💁🏻‍♀️

The Vella part of my name you ask?? Well one day there was a white boxer (that’s a dog btw) walking along Brighton beach! Ray had white hair so this was just such a sign!!!! (My dad also grew up with boxers) she was born on 14th feb! That is when my mum and dad planned to announce to social media that I was in her tummy, it was a sign from the gods ⛅!!!! The dogs name was Bella! 🐶 but they wanted to remix that and call me vella, meaning Beautiful girl 💕

lilac is nanny joys Fave colour, so mum had to pretend she cared about dads family so instead of using joy or Phoebe as my middle name, I just got called a colour 💜

Writing that out just reiterated to me how batshit crazy they both are. I literally have never heard ANYONE make up a name, that has 3 different meanings all jumbled together… to the point they then don’t mean anything at all!!!

don’t even get me started on her body checking 3.5 weeks PP. the fact she told Spencer to sit there and pretend To be on his phone whilst she does a dance showing off her body just makes me die a little inside.
Imogen needs to read this and hear it all back. If this was one of her uni roommates she would definitely be judging. Having a made up name is all about her ego and so she can have storytimes about people judging the name.
And people will definitely be judging when they hear her call out those names. I was in a soft play with my sister in law and niece and there was a mum with 2 toddlers called Bruce and Tony which amused us. And they are normal names, they just sounded like two blokes down a pub

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know Oral is a terrible name but......LILAC as a middle name!!!! Not even Violet, bleeping LILAC! 😭

"Oriavella Lilac" sounds like a Farrow & Ball paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus christ! Those poor girls will get bullied, especially with one of the names sounding like areola 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why does she phrase things so weirdly? “i sang so much to her every single day when she was inside me” ??? what? she’s an absolute nutter
This 100%
so many people have songs they used to play whilst pregnant and that song seems to settle the baby haha.. there’s nothing strange about that but the way she words it just makes it sound so bleeping odd.
I get the singing to your baby and that feeling of love - everyone who’s a mum does - but again she just words it in such a weird way it just sounds really disingenuous and forced.
even the like “I love you so much!” Just doesn’t sound normal coming from her? I can’t explain it.
also possible a bit controversial.. but I think the only reason she’s soo happy after birth is because R was starting to push away from her and do her own thing. And now she’s finally feeling like someone can full rely on her again. She doesn’t need to put her down. She can try again to force an unhealthy attachment so bbygirl2 never wants to be put down or leave her side. Her narcissism has been fulfilled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm intreiged by the idea having kids made her feel fearless and invincible. Personally it made me feel, in the grand scheme of the universe, powerless, vulnerable and terrified

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That ridiculous singing video, she made one little tiny weeny grunt and IMOs like OH.. YOU WANT MILK… OK MILKY MONSTER 👹

She is unhinged!!!! I honestly think she won’t give a tit what ren is up to now, like mentioned above she has a new baby she is fully in control of and can constantly say ohhh she needs mummy!!!
IMG_4764.png

oh shut up Spencer!!! 🙄

Also hate how everyone is praising her about ‘putting some make up on’ ‘getting into jeans’ like omg how do you do it!!! 🥹

Erm because she has 3-4 other adults around her CONSTANTLY helping her out!!!! She is not a super mum like 90% of women out there that just get on ffs.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So am I tripping, or did they actually just name their child after a dog on the beach... Tbh I'm surprised she didn't try to say that Bella was the reincarnated spirit of Ray... I thought if her dog could be born-again as Hugobee maybe Ray could've risen again as Bella the boxer 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
goddam awful name there's a reason nobody else in the whole wide world has it 🤣
It starting with the O makes it worse - at a push Aurievella would've been marginally better as it's a twist on the popular Aurellia.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she tried to make out that the middle name had some relevance to Spencer’s family, if you meant that you would have gone with Phoebe or Joy. Lilac is stupid (but probably better than her first name!) but Imo just made it all about her and her childhood bedroom? Give me bleeping strength these two are mental, they have way too much time on their hands to think this in-depth about a name which is so bleeping terrible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Whats funny is they think its a made up name with so much meaning but so many people are called oriavella in columbia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.