Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wearing her dad's jeans at the same time as screeching to her violet umbrella ? Sheeseeeewesh! Makes sense why Spencer is out his nut regularly on her pain meds, it's a coping mechanism for sure
😂😂😂 Violet umbrella is my favourite nickname so far. I often think his eyes look red and glassy, wouldn't surprise me, no wonder he seems away with the fairies all the time, clings onto her every word and falls asleep in front of the TV every night. Also I absolutely love the fact that she can't stand it when he does that. How dare he focus on anything other than her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is, Ren and Ori sound like a really cute sibling pair. Such a shame they have such tit full names. What a mouthful

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Could have chosen Wren Florence and Ori/Oria Violet, still would have been slightly unusual but decent names.

Reactions: 43
bleeping hell i knew it was going to be bad but this is literally a whole different level. My first thought was isn’t that the name of the chicken pox virus- so googled and it’s not thankfully, that’s “varicella.”

Oriavella….Varicella

I’m going to hell but my heart breaks for that poor child with a name like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wtf is with the long winded explanation of how they find a name! Just seems so forced and the conclusion is an absolutely ridiculous made up name, it’s embarrassing. Poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does there need to be a big explanation about why she chose the name? People I know with kids were like “we just liked the name”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Home and showered 9 hours after birth...surely she must have had a smooth sailing home birth then? Nothing remotely complicated enough to make a convoluted story about, surely!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Home and showered 9 hours after birth...surely she must have had a smooth sailing home birth then? Nothing remotely complicated enough to make a convoluted story about, surely!?
Oooh yes! Good point.
I bet that’s why she deleted it, so she can drag out her birth story and add in a load of shite! (As usual)

• Haha
Stinkerella Boometta is the double of Ren!

Feel for them both tbh! Ren is my fave, she’s a sassy little thing 🤣 knock er out Reno! 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why have they named their baby after a random boxer at the sea front
---
Also just let spencer have the name Joy! Dismissed as per then replaced with a colour she likes, hardly the same :( poor nana!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t all elderly women love lilac? 😂 hardly a unique characteristic.
I hear that other middle name choices were:
Werther’s Originals
Dubiously damp tissue up your sleeve
Songs of Praise
A nice pot of tea
M&S biscuits
---
Also, how did they get from Bella to Vella?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I hear that other middle name choices were:
Werther’s Originals
Dubiously damp tissue up your sleeve
Songs of Praise
A nice pot of tea
M&S biscuits
---
Also, how did they get from Bella to Vella?
It was meant to be Bella, just her lip filler effected the pronunciation

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Coming out of lurking to say that is the worse bleeping name I’ve ever heard in my life
I remember when Zoe had her baby and she said Ottilee and I was like wtf it was unusual but at least it was a recognised name and you know it’s grown me now
But ducking renal and oral is just a no. Those poor girls will end up tortured when they go to school, private or not.
They’ll be calling themselves Ren and Elle probably but time they’re 10 and Imogen will be screaming about how they’re names are so precious angel perfect and unique and how they should appreciate them
If she has a boy it’ll be called Penalsunray or something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not very ‘made up’ Imo, I’ve found about 10 people on Facebook & Insta with the name 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.