Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…. That name is awful. I was hoping they’d go for Orielle while they were explaining the “story” which I love actually. But no, they made it ridiculous. In my opinion, Orielle Lila Horton would have given them their “deep and meaningful name” like they want which is fine, but it just sounds nicer than whatever the hell they’ve called their child.

Even Ren’s name is nicer and rolls off the tongue than this one and I wasn’t a fan of her name at the beginning.

At least she didn’t drag the name reveal out for weeks this time, I guess.
This name would have actually been really sweet! The name is SUCH a mouthful.

their absolute reach at trying to link the name with ray, then with nanny joy, then with linking it to ren by using ‘Golden’

imagine poor ori when she’s older…

well the ‘Ori’ part of my name is after a man my mum knew growing up … who was like a grandad/uncle to her, she never saw him in her adult life till he was really unwell and she then wanted the attention on HER. He was called ray, you’d think my name would have ray in there somewhere ?? Oh no 💁🏻‍♀️ my mum got pregnant whilst he was unwell, so I became the light in their life at a dark time.. so my dad was summoned to google names meaning light, that’s where Ori came from 💡

My mum also wanted to link my name with my sisters name, we are the golden girls ☀ so they then added an a at the end!! I was then oria 💁🏻‍♀️

The Vella part of my name you ask?? Well one day there was a white boxer (that’s a dog btw) walking along Brighton beach! Ray had white hair so this was just such a sign!!!! (My dad also grew up with boxers) she was born on 14th feb! That is when my mum and dad planned to announce to social media that I was in her tummy, it was a sign from the gods ⛅!!!! The dogs name was Bella! 🐶 but they wanted to remix that and call me vella, meaning Beautiful girl 💕

lilac is nanny joys Fave colour, so mum had to pretend she cared about dads family so instead of using joy or Phoebe as my middle name, I just got called a colour 💜

Writing that out just reiterated to me how batshit crazy they both are. I literally have never heard ANYONE make up a name, that has 3 different meanings all jumbled together… to the point they then don’t mean anything at all!!!

don’t even get me started on her body checking 3.5 weeks PP. the fact she told Spencer to sit there and pretend To be on his phone whilst she does a dance showing off her body just makes me die a little inside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I guess she could shorten it to Ella but if anyone asks her what that’s short for the poor girl will be humiliated
I rewatched the Ren naming video this week and they said they didn’t use ‘Ella’ because they didn’t want Ren’s name to be shortened to Ella. 🙈 She soon changed her tune!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nanny joys actual name is phoebe, but they couldn’t have that as Imo knew some girls growing up called phoebe…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
***#Imos“2under2”obsession is clear
now that VioletUmbrella is here #***

Seriously though, the stare to Spencer when overly asserting the date she arrived, was like a hostage - don’t mess up- stick to the script!

my toes are still curled .

I wonder how she will overcompensate, ott grifting Gifting for “REN’s” 2nd birthday .
Did I miss the part where either of them ever use Ren or refer to her as that? The “ren &Ori” assertion seemed very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are they so obsessed with magical meanings and birds?! One of the first things out her mouth in the video is, "Is that a robin? No, it's not". She can't help herself, keeping an eye out all the time so that she has an excuse for the word magical to leave her mouth.

Also, she mentions that they saw lots of lilac butterflies, which is absolute bollocks. They are extremely rare so I highly doubt they saw multiple in the run up to the birth. Google tells me that the purple ones seen most in the UK are dark purple. It's more likely that whilst googling the colour lilac to see if it has any magical meanings, she came across an article on purple butterflies and what they symbolise, here's a few examples... a major change is about to happen, feminine energy, faith, healing and patience during an illness or challenge, rebirth, and a reminder to embrace the magical/lucky side of life. That's Grimmo all over!

Also I can't quite put my finger on it but Spencer always looks so uncomfortable around his kids, like be doesn't have a clue what he's doing, or that Grimmo is watching his every move and constantly judging his abilities to be a good father.

I'm gob smacked that there are over 300 people who claim that they love the name... AS IF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
God it doesn’t roll off the tongue does it?
imagine shouting RENAELIA, ORIAVELLA in Tesco!
It’s like a tongue twister… what’s wrong with her? And when they come to learning to spell their names… god help then. Even I struggle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The singing again! I’m sure these kids are going to grow up with sensory overload problems or hearing problems as she speaks and ‘sings’ so loud and so close to their heads. Also the new baby has also already been branded ‘Milky moos’. So instead of cute individual nicknames shortened from their actual names- the 2 girls will both have the nickname ‘moo’ or be called their ridiculous long made up birth names? That seems fair

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why does she phrase things so weirdly? “i sang so much to her every single day when she was inside me” ??? what? she’s an absolute nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why does she phrase things so weirdly? “i sang so much to her every single day when she was inside me” ??? what? she’s an absolute nutter
She has such a special way of making everything sound creepy and fucked up, the absolute cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.