Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF!!!!! Where she found that name "the baby names for cnuts"

I really can't comprehend these twats lately on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine telling your baby sheโ€™s named after an unrecognised colour of dog ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg stop! I canโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚ what a pair of absolute twats! The only good thing about this is Iโ€™m working today and this has given me a chuckle ๐Ÿ˜‚! Fgs what on earth goes through their heads when they name these poor kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Munchausenetta ?
Sorry to quote my self but I think Munchausenetta is actually better than the name they chose!
---
Here is a reminder Imo, you need to update your Insta bio to โ€œcurrent mum of two under two, breastfeeding, natural earth woman filth bag.โ€ Itโ€™s still showing โ€œsoon to be.โ€
'Mum of two girls both with ridiculous names'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Soo as I've been blocked on every platform... I'm using Tattle for my updates and I just KNEW something had kicked off as we were up to page 29 ๐Ÿ˜‚ what a bleeping AWFUL naaaaammeee

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oriavella sounds exactly like an injection the vets give my dog for her arthritisโ€ฆIโ€™m not kidding. They should have stuck with Ori/Oria

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_2887.jpeg

What is wrong with this headโ€ฆ?!?! The caption of the tiktok combined with her trying to grip her non existent loose skin!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Imagine telling your baby sheโ€™s named after an unrecognised colour of dog ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
I've seen soo many white boxers wtf are they on about.
---
Wtf was that story of the name! There are so many loose reasons behind the name that it actually loses any relation to the meaning they're going for! The only one that makes sense is Lilac!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The link to Ray was so weak, it's like they picked a name added some fluff on the end of it and then googled and googled and googled until they could find the tinest link back to her Uncle who was basically her Grandad and came second to her parents (not sure if anyone knew that about Ray? And how close he was to her? She even told him she was pregnant with Cruella whilst he lay in his casket ๐Ÿ™„ โœจ)
And their golden girls nearly made me wet myself, Oralvellum looks just like Ben, poor little girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.