Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sooooo bad 🫣
Oh thank god it wasn’t a variation of Reign / Raine / Rayne 🙏🏻
I’ve never heard a name be such a mouthful, so many syllables! She can barely say it 😂 and Spencer looks truly gutted, he 100% didn’t have a say in anything apart from finding some link to his family by giving Imogen random facts about a bleeping dog. Surprised they didn’t go with a homage to Phoenix the dog Hugo was reincarnated from.
Renaelia and Oriavella are near impossible to say together. She’s such a bleeping idiot! It’s like she’s gave them the most ugliest names possible with so many bad nicknames purely so they get bullied like MUMMY!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She kept saying that her birth story is coming, so do we reckon this means that there’s no birth vlog? I didn’t watch Imogen back when she had Ren but I’m pretty sure she did a birth vlog and a birth story so I assumed she’d film the birth this time too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ORIAVELLA 🫣🫣 it’s taken me a minute to pick myself up off the floor from laughing 😭 that cannot be it. Spencer just goes along with it at this point ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven’t watched the video and don’t plan on it - how does she actually pronounce it?

Reactions: 7
I thought I was being bat tit crazy calling my son Phoenix… but that oh my god. My partner laughed when I told him and he said “oh god… anal and oral. Unluckyyyyy”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She kept saying that her birth story is coming, so do we reckon this means that there’s no birth vlog? I didn’t watch Imogen back when she had Ren but I’m pretty sure she did a birth vlog and a birth story so I assumed she’d film the birth this time too
I’d like to say there won’t be, but there is no way Imo didn’t have Spencer filming her giving birth! Too much views/money to be gained from it for her not to. Just means we get to witness the most magical, natural Mother give birth … absolutely can’t wait 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cruella devil Lilac is LUDICROUS!! But she literally said Spencer wanted ‘Joy’ after his actual NAN but she thought it didn’t go… yet CRUELLA LILAC does?? I’d pay good money (£10) to know what his family think of this tit, I have no words😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Cruella devil Lilac is LUDICROUS!! But she literally said Spencer wanted ‘Joy’ after his actual NAN but she thought it didn’t go… yet CRUELLA LILAC does?? I’d pay good money (£10) to know what his family think of this tit, I have no words😂
His poor nan is probably thinking what has gone on, why is he with such a nutcase , narcissistic awful mother. Do you think his family wonder about his healthy and looks completely deteriorating since being with her, and just being bullied and coerced into giving up work to be her witch??

Reactions: 25
She cannot be serious??? Oria Joy would have been less of a tragedeigh, that poor poor child

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I want to know what the family thought after naming the poor child ORIAVELLA LILAC

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least renaelia can go by Florence as an adult this kid has to either be oriavella or lilac her whole life. Boggin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly skimmed through to find the baby’s name and ran as fast as my little legs could carry me here but honestly, Grimmo why are you obsessed with naming your kids after something that sounds like a fricking venereal disease!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oriavella Joy is better than Oriavella Lilac. How does naming her a colour your grandmother likes correlate to naming her after a grandmother. Bonkers.
I have daughters who have middle names after their grandmothers. They have their grandmother’s names as their middle names, not Burgundy, Teal or Mustard. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's like she bashed her head on the keyboard of her computer, a load of nonsensical random letters came up and she's like 'thats what I am gonna call my kid'

bleeping madness

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.