Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Queeniebee, post: 16476042, member: 72974"]
I'm a bit behind on the whole Imogen front she bored me so I stopped watching her. Can I ask why she's already had a windpipe stuck up her babies backside at 5 days old? Is this a new thing now for instagrammers to do?
[/QUOTE]
Ridiculous isn't it ? And in my opinion and I'm sorry to offend anyone, but unless it's done by.a professional it's very dangerous and verging on a sexual assault.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before but Jamie genevieve is such a good example of how to do it right (in my opinion) I hate almost all influencers tbh 🥲🤣 but I do love her.

She stuck at YouTube continuously and now has her own make up brand, which is amazing quality and can tell it is totally HER brand, and has just opened a stand in SpaceNK. Not just a load of cheap stock from Ali express with a crappy brand name stuck on it.

she’s had a baby and shows her but not too much, enough to make her followers feel like she’s still sharing her life but not talking about her in every single post/story/YouTube vid making it her whole personality. She genuinely works hard.

imo (and spenny) is the laziest shittiest ‘influencer’ ever. Her content is boring, literally just her going about her day to day life? And exploiting her children. She doesn’t stick to ANYTHING and put’s absolutely NO effort in whatsoever. She purely got pregnant for Content As her views were drying up.

she gets gifted tit constantly and doesn’t deserve it!! I’m convinced her and Spencer must sit there all day messaging brands because I don’t believe for a second the brands genuinely approach her with her poor engagement??

Rant over but honestly cannot stand the witch. 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 25
QUOTE="Queeniebee, post: 16476042, member: 72974"]
I'm a bit behind on the whole Imogen front she bored me so I stopped watching her. Can I ask why she's already had a windpipe stuck up her babies backside at 5 days old? Is this a new thing now for instagrammers to do?
Ridiculous isn't it ? And in my opinion and I'm sorry to offend anyone, but unless it's done by.a professional it's very dangerous and verging on a sexual assault.
[/QUOTE]
If advised by a medical professional as a previous poster said because of a diagnosed medical issue I get why a parent would do it but can’t understand why any parent would do that off their own back. Especially to a newborn. It’s sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have we all seen the latest TikTok of her and spenny doing some sexual dancing 💃 like duck me low of lows. You’ve had a baby… probably 3 ish weeks ago and that’s how you behave? Ugh can’t stand her. It’s gonna be 3 under 3 if she carries on

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her constant need to share personal details about the two children is soon going to get her in trouble if the right person see’s and flags it up. And she deserves any negativity or intervention she gets. You only have to follow her for a few days to see how truly fucked up she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously lied about when she gave birth so she can pretend this baby is ✨so advanced✨ unlike ren was for her age. She lied about her walking and talking all the time instead of embracing her natural development timeline ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Obviously lied about when she gave birth so she can pretend this baby is ✨so advanced✨ unlike ren was for her age. She lied about her walking and talking all the time instead of embracing her natural development timeline ffs
and also so she could post these tiktoks of herself and get comments about her looking amazing for someone who’s only ‘just given birth’ 🙄 feel so sorry for people who don’t realise how much she lies!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If advised by a medical professional as a previous poster said because of a diagnosed medical issue I get why a parent would do it but can’t understand why any parent would do that off their own back. Especially to a newborn. It’s sick.
[/QUOTE]
This makes me feel so uncomfortable not only her doing it but also then posting all the intimate details on the internet for some wrongun’s to get off over. Sometimes I think she does it for them, she’s warned so many times about what she puts out there but ignores it. She knows what she’s doing, deserves reporting tbh (obvs not taking it off tattle) just mean she does deserve for someone official to take a deeper look into the welfare at their home

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like she’s getting what she wants. People in her comments telling her how amazing she looks for 2 days pp. Are they actually that deluded? It’s so obvious that she gave birth more than 2 days ago. Just goes to prove further that she only does this for these types of comments. Disgusting. Imagine being a new Mum and wondering why your body doesn’t look like that after giving birth!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm not ready to hear her say how ENGORGEDDDDDDD she is every day for the next year... I just cant, nope, can't do it 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Predictions of when we will find out her name/are introduced to her?
I don’t know who the duck they think they are! I really liked how Molly Mae announced Bambi, simple picture a day after or two that she gave birth, simple! Why is there such a big build up?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know who the duck they think they are! I really liked how Molly Mae announced Bambi, simple picture a day after or two that she gave birth, simple! Why is there such a big build up?
Thing is once they announce the name, no one will care anymore. So she’s dragging it out for as long as possible to get the most adsense and engagement. Other influencers / celebs have something going for them so they can just announce the name and people will continue to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can tell she's not two days postpartum purely because she's in head to toe white arethey stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally this. Most will post the pic of them with the baby or whatever, usually put the full name then the date they were born. It’s really not that big of a deal so many babies are born each day ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

imo does everything out of date order and continues to post pretending she’s still pregnant whilst her daughter has already been born. She’s probably been here for 2 weeks or so yet imo posts dancing stories pretending to have given birth 2 days ago so everyone calls her a super mum 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Idk about anyone else but 2 days PP I was wearing my oldest most threadbare PJs still in hospital with my hair in a 5 day old bun, too scared to look in a mirror with odd socks and furry sliders. Dunno if that’s just me but honestly can’t imagine any woman outside of TV or film wearing a pure white 2 piece with earrings after 2 days. If she actually told the truth she would be so much more relatable, people wanna see the hard times and not looking amazing “2 days PP”, and by hard times I mean exhaustion, learning about your new baby, adjusting to family life NOT talking about your babies rectum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No babies here but my best friend gave birth not too long ago, I asked her if she would wear white during her recovery. Her response was, I don't even wear white 4 months after giving birth, not with 2 kids! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Idk about anyone else but 2 days PP I was wearing my oldest most threadbare PJs still in hospital with my hair in a 5 day old bun, too scared to look in a mirror with odd socks and furry sliders. Dunno if that’s just me but honestly can’t imagine any woman outside of TV or film wearing a pure white 2 piece with earrings after 2 days. If she actually told the truth she would be so much more relatable, people wanna see the hard times and not looking amazing “2 days PP”, and by hard times I mean exhaustion, learning about your new baby, adjusting to family life NOT talking about your babies rectum
when i gave birth i was in bed for the first week in my pj's my partner even had to wash my hair for me (i did lose 3 litres of blood so i was very weak) you wouldn't have caught me dancing around wearing white! i defo think she was more than 2 days post partum in one of her videos she chats so much tit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.