Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly hate how much they make everything need such a special and magical background story, it’s all done or names created so she has another story to tell everyone she meets and get the attention on her.
She’d not be interested oh I liked the name so I chose it, she’d make sly comments about hers being personalised and chosen specially after all those passed that she just used again for content, poor Ray’s family must be so upset that for 10 months she’s just used his name and memory for her own selfish reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t!! ….I just can’t!!! The name, the meaning, grimmos passive aggressiveness, just the whole video… Absolute pair of wackos!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I mean who wants their name based off the dog’s name belonging to some rando on the beach?
Their deep and meaningful backstories are absolutely hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh christ, she’s not even just milking ‘two under two’ she said in her latest video ‘join us on our journey with two under twenty three months!!’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

This bit in the video, spencer looks so odd. Like he’s trying to take the baby then realises he’s not allowed 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Well those 2 are going to have to go to private schools with names like that… renaelia and oriavella Horton. With google autocorrecting their names every time they want to type them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well those 2 are going to have to go to private schools with names like that… renaelia and oriavella Horton. With google autocorrecting their names every time they want to type them 😂😂
They sound like aristocratic twins from Mallory Towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Managed about 30 seconds until the manic screeching made my ears bleed. And of course they’ll be a ‘dramatic’ birth story to be rinsed to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m still not over it. It sounds like a Disney villain. Renaelia & Oriavella Horton 😩😩😩 poor darlings. And to think I got some backlash off of a few elderly people for calling my girl, Tilly not Matilda!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I lost brain cells watching that video. Cackled when Spencer was like “Boxers are dogs by the way” thank you for being so informative! I had no idea!

Anyway can they please be banned from naming anymore children they have? Those poor girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m still not over it. It sounds like a Disney villain. Renaelia & Oriavella Horton 😩😩😩 poor darlings. And to think I got some backlash off of a few elderly people for calling my girl, Tilly not Matilda!
it’s SUCH a mouthful trying to say those together??? can’t believe they’ve managed to make up a name worse than renaelia but they have 😭 poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.