Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s getting what she wants. People in her comments telling her how amazing she looks for 2 days pp. Are they actually that deluded? It’s so obvious that she gave birth more than 2 days ago. Just goes to prove further that she only does this for these types of comments. Disgusting. Imagine being a new Mum and wondering why your body doesn’t look like that after giving birth!
Brushing her teeth feels like a luxury? Yet she has time to learn dances wand make videos. Earth mother has her priorities right then

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2397935
She shoved a pipe into her newborns sphincter? Anyone else think that’s cruel?!
"Mums are elite!!" Talking about herself (unnaturally) winding her own daughter?

Don't get me wrong, the job of a parent is unimaginably tough, but I wouldn't be patting myself on the back for winding my kid!
---
Her constant need to share personal details about the two children is soon going to get her in trouble if the right person see’s and flags it up. And she deserves any negativity or intervention she gets. You only have to follow her for a few days to see how truly fucked up she is.
I wonder how long until we get "STORY TIME: MY DAUGHTER IS BEING BULLIED!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like it says Mama.
yeah you can see it quite clearly in her most recent tiktok, defo says mama! i don’t think she’d be silly enough to accidentally leak it because no doubt imo will do everything in her power to make the ‘name reveal’ as profitable as possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think the necklace is the new crotch goblins name? Looks like it begins with M
I’d love to know how many outtakes there are just making sure she gets the good cleavage shot while putting the camera on. Everyone knows there’s a countdown to record option

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Has the Mitchell Money Bank been showcased to this holy world yet?!?!

New ridiculous name unlocked thanks to you funny lot!:
Stinketta Onion-etta Cheesytits Bakeaelia

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Most peoples idea of a baby bubble is to just chill. Relax. Slow mornings. Slow days. A few visitors. Baggy clothes. No make up. All the time as possible holding your little one close “soaking” it up (whatever other buzz words she uses)

But Imo?
- Spend time just with your family and baby ❎
- Video yourself doing make up
in your underwear ☑
- video yourself doing a stupid dance with your
wet wipe husband ☑
-video yourself singing about your PP bleeding whilst wearing all white ☑
-post about your newborn intimate details ☑
-post about how shittty your toddler is being ☑
-contradict above post by saying how “besotted” toddler is with a baby ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just want to take a moment to thank Grimo and Wetwipe for showing me how NOT to parent 🙏🏻 39 weeks today with my baby boy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Has the Mitchell Money Bank been showcased to this holy world yet?!?!

New ridiculous name unlocked thanks to you funny lot!:
Stinketta Onion-etta Cheesytits Bakeaelia
Ren was nearly 3 weeks old before we got the reveal so I think she will drag it out as long as possible!
The fact that they were dancing around must mean that she actually puts this baby down unlike Ren.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
i bet she’ll reply to that in her typical passive aggressive way:

“can we just address THIS comment please! I literally had a baby, like I physically GAVE birth, two three-weeks days-minutes ago and I’m postpartum, I’m engorged, I’m literally breastfeeding 24-7, and Renealia’s not sleeping because she loves her baby sister so much.. so I’m still in my baby bubble, but I’m also a working mum, d’yaknowwhatImeanhuns, so ya gal has to do this for her family, so THANKS for the concern but I’ll post my child when I want to post my child”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

“can we just address THIS comment please! I literally had a baby, like I physically GAVE birth, two three-weeks days-minutes ago and I’m postpartum, I’m engorged, I’m literally breastfeeding 24-7, and Renealia’s not sleeping because she loves her baby sister so much.. so I’m still in my baby bubble, but I’m also a working mum, d’yaknowwhatImeanhuns, so ya gal has to do this for her family, so THANKS for the concern but I’ll post my child when I want to post my child”
I am DEAD at how accurately we can impersonate Imo 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

What I can’t fathom is how this child will be exploited like Renalien and have their whole life broadcast online.. heck she has already started.. but she wants to wait to announce her for privacy??? Piss off and piss off about baby bubble. If you were in a baby bubble you would NOT be posting on social media

Also, I can’t believe she used that winding device on her. That just doesn’t sit right with me

• Heart
What I can’t fathom is how this child will be exploited like Renalien and have their whole life broadcast online.. heck she has already started.. but she wants to wait to announce her for privacy??? Piss off and piss off about baby bubble. If you were in a baby bubble you would NOT be posting on social media

Also, I can’t believe she used that winding device on her. That just doesn’t sit right with me
It’s actually barbaric to use one when not medically advised to do so, especially on such a small baby! There are so many other alternatives to try before going for that. But that means she’d have to stick with it and it wouldn’t be an instant relief. We know how lazy she is 😴

• Angry
The Mitchell’s have been tandem feeding angels and I AM OBSESSED HUNS. WHEN I TELL YOU, BESOTTED HUNS, YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE IT 😂💖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When are we predicting Grant Mitchell’s name reveal/unnecessary explanation of said name will be?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here is a reminder Imo, you need to update your Insta bio to “current mum of two under two, breastfeeding, natural earth woman filth bag.” It’s still showing “soon to be.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.